Reviews for Pretty Kitty
Goddamn this is a good story! Great writing!
MsNorthman chapter 20 . 2/21
I looove your Eric. God, soo possessive, dominant, sexy as fuck and downright dirty. One of the many reasons I keep coming back to this awesome awesome story to reread it.
ObsessedaboutReading chapter 60 . 2/9
OMG this was the best ever. I even cried, you are amazing. Really glad that I just found this now when it is completed, lol
alexceasar chapter 60 . 2/3
This was fantastic! Loved it.
Sassyvampmama chapter 60 . 1/30
Thank you for sharing this one with us.
Moat likely
Stephannie1014 chapter 60 . 1/3
What a true gem! I loved every word! Thank you for all you put into this work of art!
Guest chapter 60 . 12/29/2016
The story is amazing. Tears, laughter, so much detail. Beautifully written. By far the best fan fiction I've ever read by leaps and bounds and a story I would recommend to others. If you don't write professionally you should.
Kyouki no kitsune chapter 60 . 12/19/2016
It took me a while but I managed to read it all in one go. Great piece of work.
miriama chapter 60 . 12/18/2016
I read this story way back when and then read it in it's entirety this weekend such a beautiful story love a strong Sookie and a lovevable Eric thanks for your brilliant talent
WolverinesRogue chapter 60 . 12/12/2016
I just re read this whole story, I read along the first time as you published each chapter but I stumbled along it again. It's such an amazing story with a beautiful ending. Thank you for taking the time to write such a long, involved and incredibly thought out story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Eric sounds like a condescending, disrespectful jerk.
LSinclair chapter 60 . 11/28/2016
LOVED this story. VERY well written, and I like that you consult ALL variables, and don't leave loose ends!

Just a heads up, there are some errors in chapters 58 and 59 "she" instead of her (one in reference to Chloe's robe when she meets the Magister, and the other in reference to Pam's outfit when she arrives at the new compound). Not a biggie but just something that kind of made my eye twitch.

IM OFF TO HUNT YOUR NEXT STORY TO DEMOLISH IT FROM START TO END

C25 chapter 60 . 10/30/2016
Spectacular!
Bertha Bany chapter 26 . 9/23/2016
Great stuff you have here
5,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »