Reviews for Pretty Kitty
bezsham chapter 60 . 9/10
Holy fucking shit that was the best fanfic I've ever read in my life and I've read hundreds. I usually don't even read ones this long or bother to stick around for the angst but I spent literally my entire day reading this and it was perfect. Thank you!
Llesnalzil chapter 60 . 9/6
This was an amazing story. From start to finish I was riveted to it. Thank you for writing this. The way you write and the way you make the story flow was amazing. Thank you for writing this. It has made the few days it took memorable
let'sgetthoughtful chapter 9 . 8/25
Your writing is like a siren's call; I come circling back again. Hot and smart and sure of itself. And I have such a crush on your Eric.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 60 . 8/11
I really loved this, thanks so much for writing!
GoldRavenPrincess chapter 60 . 6/20
Ah! The ending gets me everytime. I get so choked up at the it's so heartbreaking and yet so amazingly loving. I love this story so much I read it as much as possible.
rebeccaannex3 chapter 52 . 6/20
You should've been a writer for this show!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 60 . 6/20
I laughed. I gasped. I squealed. I shouted with outrage. My heart melted through most of it. By far the best story I have read and I've been reading fanfiction and the like FOR YEARS. It was incredibly well written and thought out; the way you tied things together throughout it was a task few have succeeded in accomplishing. I commend you!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 27 . 6/19
Congrats on your babies btw!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 26 . 6/19
Valkyrie? Beautiful.
Thank you so much! Your story is absolutely beautiful.
rebeccaannex3 chapter 4 . 6/17
*girly squeal*!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 6/17
I love Eric's pov!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 6/17
Fangirling so hard after this one chapter!
I throughly enjoy Viking Eric :)
Love how cheeky Sookie is :)
5,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »