Reviews for Pretty Kitty
VikingFairy310 chapter 60 . 11/27
so sad I am in tears
NotJoMarch chapter 1 . 10/25
Damn! Read the first chapter on a break from writing a story, I am going to read the hell out of the rest of this tonight. Amazing, great style!
MsNorthman chapter 7 . 10/6
Omg I forgot how awesome this story is! I am so glad I started to reread this. I love your writing. Your style reminds me of kjwrit and I think that is the highest compliment any writer can be paid. I wish you'd write some more Eric/Sookie stories!
that1reviewer chapter 7 . 9/2
Pam's dialogue is so in character it's perfect! I am worried about Sookie's characterization, I'm attributing that to her time away and I'm hoping we'll get info on that in the future chapters
that1reviewer chapter 3 . 9/2
I like where this fic is going, hopefully better than season 4
bashfyl chapter 60 . 8/22
Beautiful story. Teary ending. Thanks for sharing.
Lotusxdoll chapter 60 . 8/16
I've been reading fan fiction for more years than I care to admit. I've come across some that are really bad, I've read some that have potential to be great, but something just didn't work. Then there are the very few that make me want to keep reading with hungry eyes, pulling me into the story in a way that makes me really see the characters in a different way and fall in love with them all over again. Pretty Kitty is one of those stories. What I enjoyed most was everything was thought out, the connection between Sookie and Eric felt real and not forced. I liked that there was an actual plot and not just two characters I really wished hooked up in cannon just looking for reasons to screw each other blind. And woooow did I enjoy their moments together! It was all so sinfully delicious. Sookie being pregnant threw me off for a moment because I had been so sure I wouldn't like the story anymore because that just came off too Twilight like, however, I'm glad I stuck with it because you did it in such a way that made sense and didn't have me rolling my eyes like crazy. Pretty Kitty was just a good story and I'm sad to say that I've come across it a few time, but didn't give it a read until now. it's really good and captivating in so many way and I can't seen to say it enough how much I enjoyed your writing. But it was the last few paragraphs that did it for me, that made this story officially unforgettable and proved that you are a true author in ever sense. those last few lines hit me in such an emotional way I can't even describe and I'm wondering if I sound silly, but it's such a bittersweet ending. Even in his final moments, he had Sookie with him even though he could drink from others again and had their children to stick around for, but he met true death because his love for her was that strong. Eric was a little OOC in this story, but I believe he would have acted pretty close to how you portrayed him if he had finally gotten her in the end. This is amazing fan fiction, but you need to be writing best selling novels!
allwrong4life chapter 60 . 8/15
This story was... There aren't any words to describe it more then beautiful and amazing and absolutely lovely. It was one of the most wonderful stories I've every had the pleasure of reading, of experiencing. I can't thank you enough.
GaijinVamp chapter 60 . 7/20
One of the best stories I have ever read.
Nothing else to say but, "Thank you".
LadyLallybroch1 chapter 60 . 7/7
Just finished your story last night, and it was AMAZING. I loved every word of it and the ending was so beautiful I was in tears. You are amazing writer please keep going
Readergirl37 chapter 6 . 6/16
you've been kinda iffy on the consent lines here
Milamb chapter 60 . 6/9
I love your story ! and the end is great!
The-Busy-Book-Worm chapter 60 . 5/14
I've read this story a million billion times and still I read those last two lines and boom hysterical
Creativity at its best chapter 2 . 5/8
Really enjoying ur story!, u totally got the personalities right. U deserve the reviews
Leki luuucky chapter 60 . 4/16
I've totally neglected this series, but I've just finished rereading your other Sookie & Eric love stories, I'm going to restart this from the beginning! I absolutely love your take on this EPIC, I did read this last chapter of Pretty Kitty, which is awesome, despite their meeting their final least they're together always, in life & in death!
5,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »