Reviews for Pretty Kitty
So glad I found this story!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 60 . 1/27
This was a great read and you wrapped it up well. Thanks :)
Fireblosom chapter 60 . 1/13
Thank you for the incredible read! I have been reading it on and off for a number of years since it was a WIP, but I am so glad you completed it. It was funny, dramatic, frantic, and erotic as hell! The all consuming love you’ve written between Eric and Sookie was perfection and I’m sure in a few months I will be reading it all over again. Congrats on an awesomely amazing story!
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 60 . 1/12
Oh you evil beautiful amazing writer! You made me cry so hard with the last chapter. Great job with this story. Thank You! Can't wait to dig into what else you have written.
drkraez chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
drkraez chapter 2 . 11/15/2017
Re-reading. Its been a while. Omg! Loved this chapter. So much tension. So witty!
Nanija chapter 60 . 11/6/2017
You ended this story in 2014 but here I am, almost 2018 and so gratefull for this beautiful ending that made my heart so full and eyes so teary. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I started reading true blood in august, then watched the tv show, then watched tons of interviews, then started watching other movies that true blood actors starred in. Still I was feeling sad and hurt by bothbook and tv show ending in its way, I decided to try read something else in hopes of better ending. After some time I found you and your story. Every word was so emotionalyou're a true master of writingyou played with my feelings and my soul with each written word.
I hope you write a book someday and even if your characters will not be our Eric and Sookie I will replace their names in every sentence and keep their and your story alive in my heart.

Thank you.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 10/31/2017
god, i love this eric!
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
ooooh, sexy times ahead!
mycajunlover chapter 60 . 10/27/2017
I so didn't want this to end. Great job..
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I can't remember how I found this. It
was on another authors favorites page but I don't remember which one. I'm glad I came across it.
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 9/23/2017
Love this Alcide so far
MatingInspires chapter 19 . 9/23/2017
Badass Eric as always laying th smack down!
MatingInspires chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
MatingInspires chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
Poor baby is all worked up
5,215 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »