Reviews for Trust Lost, Forgiveness Found
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was a great story, so nice, and nice to see protective dean making sure even someone they both love isnt hurting sam
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Well, you're two for two for making me cry! The story SOO needed this scene to happen. I wish we had gotten to see SOMETHING between them on the show, but this fills the void beautifully.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Awesome story. All so a tear jerker. I all most started to cry when Bobby kicked Dean out of the kitchen. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Bobby was probably subliminally thinking that RoboSam might be faking.
DBwinchester chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
makes me cry every time i read it!
Caramel chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I really enjoyed your story!

I must admit that my belief in the Sam/Bobby relationship took a real hit this year w/Bobby's confession in the vampire episode and then with his horrible attitude towards a re-souled Sam. I wish the show had explored that more since they made it an issue in the first place. Your characterization of Sam is exactly how I would expect him to behave in light of what he learned. Good job!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Good story, well done.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You did a beautiful job on this! Dang, but you're good with Bobby's dialog! And that healthy dose of Sammy angst had me reaching for the tissue box. LOL... I was hoping to find some good Sammy angst tonight. I'm close to finishing my story and there won't be any more Sammy angst, now; it's Dean's turn.

I really enjoyed the first person narrative. *le sigh* thank goodness for fanfic when the series doesn't complete the job. Forty minutes of TV time isn't enough. -
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I'm so impressed with Dean right now, that he knew exactly what to bring up with Bobby to make him see his point. I hadn't even thought about his possession in reference to this.
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
hi i really enjoyed thid i wish they would follow this story line on tv
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Before I make my next statement let me make this clear. I ADORE Bobby! I always have. In fact I always thought Bobby was a better father to the boys then obsessive John. However I was really dissapointed in him the other night. I understand that he must feel nervous around Sammy but he should know that wasn't Sammy. He should know a soul makes you who you are. It guides you to do the right thing. When you have no soul all you have is your brain telling yo what to do. All your brain knows is self preservation. Sammy was so confused when he woke up. He remembered nothing till Cas told him differently. The whole thing of basically ignoring him and being really cold to Sammy was wrong. Sammy had no idea what he did. Bobby should know better. I'm sure that he'll get over it but he's not helping Sammy right now. Sammy is extremely vulnerable with this whole wall thing. Bobby should remember that.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
See? Now, that is what needs to happen. Bobby is such a hypocrite for being angry at Sam about this. I cheered when Dean threw it back in Bobby's face about Bobby almost killing him. Bobby isn't a stupid man. He knew that Sam without a soul was not Sam so it is absolutely cruel that he wants Sam to pay penance for something Sam would have killed himself first before ever doing, if Sam had any control. But he didn't. Bobby is just being so... so... gah, there really aren't words.

I loved Dean for standing up for his brother to Bobby and reminding Bobby of some truths, including Bobby's own possession and about the thinness of Sam's wall. IF Bobby ever cared a second about Sam, he'd just be happy to have him back, all the way. I understood the wariness when he wasn't sure it was Sam but once Sam asked Bobby, on the phone, if Bobby was okay - Bobby should have known then.

So thank you for letting Bobby come to his senses. I loved him offering Sam a hug. Poor kid deserves one. And he deserves to, for once, be forgiven because he is loved, and not just because he asked. And not just because he is Dean's brother.

Awesome.
norbooboo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Thank you. I'm loving reading all the stories that Like A Virgin has stirred up. This story was touching without being melodramatic. Really I started tearing up when Sam was in the panic room backing away from Bobby. That really painted a simple, but heartbreaking picture for me. Thanks for sharing
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You really had Bobby's "voice" in this. You did justice to Sam and Dean as well. I love this storyline and I'm anxious to see where the show goes with it but you have done a fabulous job. Very true to the characters and emotional. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow, fantastic oneshot. I was so upset for Sam and the way he was hurting. I'm glad Dean had that talk with Bobby...and ya know...I kind of hope we something like that on the show. Dean definitely made some good points.