Reviews for one tightknit family
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
" if being nice made you the strongest man in the world. In truth, it kind of did." Oh my good gosh, I think I have a new favorite quote.
Great job capturing the sweet antics going on at a family (or family-like) gathering. It's so connected and wholesome and hilarious. No problems whatsoever. Ah-ah-zang.
Cherriesxoxo2496 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I loved Scorpios and Louis - The two vainest of all the vain people.I can totally imagine them like that though, always caring what he girls think!
visions of a scarlet night chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love this fic! My favorite part was when Scorpius and Louis where fighting.
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Oh, wow. This is halarious Mad! I loved the fight Louis and Scorp had! I can see it happening! xP And the whole thing with Lily and stuff! Haha, this story is pure brilliance! :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh, that was so sweet. I loved it. :D
Unspeakable53Not logged in chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved this so much, Mad! It was sosososo cute!

I've been dying to do one like this for awhile, but it's going to have to wait, y'know? But this definitely satisfied my next-gen closeness craving, it was so good! I loved the Scorpius/Louis banter.. LOL Louisa.. that was just made the entire fic, right there!

It was brilliant, and supercute.

Great job... time for fic number 102! :D

over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Okay, okay, okay, I love this- I love you!

I'm going to review this for each part, methinks, because they're all like their own little story. :)

1. Okay, just... awwwh, I love how you give everyone their little quirks and certain definite things about them, like how Roxanne is a cook.

2. I LOVE YOUR FRED! 'nuff said. ;)

3. Hyper!Lily is utterly adorable, and I love the way you describe her as 'running around like she's on steroids' at the end...

4. Hugo is most definitely a 'Puff. Why? Because I've always pictured him as one too. :) And Lysander amused me, for some reason.

5. I'm horribly curious as far as what song you had in mind for Lucy, and I lovelovelove your musical star!Lucy, I'll tell you that in the other review as well, when I get around to it. :) And Teddy is so sweet.

6. Okay, YES, ALBUS. THIS! FOR REALS! I always have pictured Vic as being a bit vain just because she's the prettiest (in my opinion,due to veela-ness) so why should she think anything different? And I love how she takes of all of the charms afterward... just, YES!

7. Oh of COURSE James would be pulling pranks, huh? Just... of course. ;) and bossy!Lorcan...

8. OHMYFREAKINGGOSH, YESYESYESYESYES. Louis would win, but barely, as Scor is my second favorite. Just yes.

"Who's to say you're not blocking mine?" Louis retorted, elbowing him back just as hard. "The sun shines for me, Scorpius."

9, OVERALL, I just love your characterizations for all of them, because they're cute and all that. And they really are characterized well, and unique and, gah. Jealous, right here.

So, I wonder if I passed the 50 words required for Review Tag? Probably not... oh well.

Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was very sweet and wonderful! Everyone knows that the Weasleys are the greatest family on Earth! Congratulations on your 100th fanfic!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I really loved every scene, especially Scorpius and Louis's part! Oh my! They were hilarious! And Sugar!Lily! XD Al and Victoire is kinda funny too. ;)

Yes, I agree with you. this was the best fic for 100th. )

Great job, Mad! keep writing &hearts! ;)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Aw, I loved all the cute little scenes! It was so sweet - The reference to Houses, and hyper Lily! No two characters were the same. I'd suggest some scene dividers though, if possible, just to make it easier to read visually.

Again, great job - this is worthy of being Mad's 100th fic!