Reviews for JTL's Animorph Series!
Jaterfate chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You're a nerd.
TJ MARC 19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I never liked David before they met and gave him the power to more. Nope didn't like him at all but I'm glad that he's gone for good.
34 36 Avatar chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just noticed that the next book you're doing is #36... Could you do me a favor and change the line about The Phantom Menace in #34 (Chapter 8) to a reference to Avatar, then at the end of the book have the Animorphs remark on how similar Avatar is to what they just went through?

As for #36, the same idea, please. After all, I've heard that the plot of Avatar 2 is quite similar to #36, and the Nartec and Na'vi are the exact same color...
Whatchuknowbouts chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Loving the story, really hope you update soon. I like the new direction everything is taking, its refreshing.
TheBeastThatLostItsPlaceToGo chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Another great chapter, keep them coming!
iris129 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
I only have one issue with this: Tobias is talking waaaaay too sophisticated.

*Why we must find her.*

Other than that, it's really good.
James the Lesser chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Responding to reviewers..

First, Openoffice keeps yelling at me when I spell it Erek. I even tried the "add to dictionary" and it still auto corrects it so I gave up on it.

Tobias liked being a hawk and while I didn't go in to detail I see it as from book three when he uses the dracon beam and as he was shooting blowback made him lose his flight and well, didn't end well for him.

As for Marco losing it, this is after Tobias was killed and remember until book 5 Marco wanted nothing doing with the Animorphs. After already losing Tobias, which I had cause infighting, he wasn't the same Marco, reacted differently.

The point of this book was showing how a tiny change was actually a huge change. Cassie and Jake were blaming each other for what happened because well, two had been killed and both wanted a reason why. Again they were nothing but teens the entire series and again showing how just a tiny change, Tobias doesn't get trapped in book 1, actually changes every thing.

For the Chee, it was already established they couldn't delete memories in book 10 and book 26. What they did/saw would be remembered forever. For the Pemalite Crystal, they relied on the Animorphs. But this is a world where after book 5 the Animorphs fell apart. So in book 10 when the Pemalite Crystal was found by the Yeerks there were no Animorphs. The Chee went in and did it themselves because they had no choice. Same thing with them winning the war. I even showed where while yes they were doing it they didn't agree with it and were ashamed by it. Uh, what was the line, "We have committed a great crime against our creators. We have saved this planet but what they created can not be saved" They saved the day, but had been corrupted.

As for why Crayak did it? First, mess with Rachel. Second, he showed how she could kill Jake once, maybe he can put her in a situation where she chooses that again.
iris129 chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I really like your story. I really do, but I have two questions.

1)Does Crayak not realize his mistake when he makes Rachel kill Jake in the other timeline? If Tobias figured it out, why didn't he? I'm pretty sure Crayak is smarter than Tobias when it comes to time travel.

2)If the chee could just break in and get the pemalite crystal, why didn't they do that the first time around?
Sarah1281 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
It's Erek not Erik. I suppose I can see Tobias not being as skilled a flyer (though you'd think he'd still get in a lot of practice since he was spending so much time as a hawk before being trapped) and dying but why wouldn't he get a real combat morph if he wasn't trapped? And why should Tobias not being trapped and - I think - dying cause Marco's reaction to seeing his mother to differ? He's also far too practical to try to save her in the middle of all of that, I think. This is the guy who tried to kill his mother AND who later let her get reinfested for the good of the planet. I also don't see how any of it was Jake's fault or Cassie's fault for refusing to kill people. If Erek realized just how terrible killing was the first time he killed someone then why should the Chee getting the crystal themselves (which I'm not sure they could have done if they made the Animorphs go in and get it) cause them to be horribly corrupted? They should still kill once, freak out, and change their programming back. And even if they did save the day what's stopping them from erasing their memories of the violence? Surely the crystal could do that. And just what was Crayak trying to pull? He must know that she'd want a way out of the deal and Jake wouldn't be dead for real. Was he just allowed to mess with her emotionally but not actually change anything?
Anon chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I actually think that it would be even *more* creepy, not less, to see a relative naked than someone who wasn't.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Please make more
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Totally cool. Toms know an animorph and they have Mammoth and Saber tooth morphs. P.S. I onlt raed up to chapter 2, cam you make more
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Dude. Preety sure every time something happens to an animorph that one narrates it. For example, every apperence of Visser 1( who host is Marco's mom) Marco narriates. And when something big happens to Tobias( ex. Tobias regains his morphing powers, Finds out Elfangor his Father. ) Other than that info, It's preety good.
Sarah1281 chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
I know that Jake's ultimately glad that he decided to leave members behind in case someone died (this isn't a last stand like in the final book) and that Cassie apologized but I hope that he makes it clear to her that she just *cannot* fail to show up or disobey orders like that because it sets a horrible precedent and could get people killed.
Biolet chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Another great chapter. I liked it and you did pretty well with ax. And its great to be reading animorphs again cause i have missed it, It is great series(not ending). So i hope you will continue this soon!