Reviews for Rigor Mortis Eldritch
notime4stopsigns chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Write more! We must have more wonderful Ben/Klaus romance!
TheDreamDweller chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is really good :D3
TheDreamDweller chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is really good :D3
LtLunacy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Why you no update? -sob-
Mewknight chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
XD Oh Diego. XD This is getting good! XD Aw, Ben and Klaus. XD Can't wait for the next chappy! XD
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is a fantastic start! Can't wait to see where this goes!
DULCAAAAAY chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
please please write more its awesome
Ebony Feathers chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
amazing first chapter. i can't wait for the next one
pretense chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Please tell me this is going to be a chapter-fic! please?

Your discontinuation of Pictures of Us was pretty disheartening but, um, I guess this could count as a sequel... or some sort of continuation... :)

I am still at awe at how awesome you write them... I'm writing my own KlausBen story, right? and I am pulling my hair because I simply CANNOT write Klaus so perfectly like you do.. in particular, I am pissed at how I cannot get how to make him act like the not-so-clean druggie that he is (and I feel bad at using the word, too :)

Anyway, I'm subscribing to the story because it is the love~

Hugs and kisses,

pretense
herping and derping chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I was so terribly sad to see that you're discontinuing Pictures of Us, but this definitely makes up for it. So far I'm enjoying Klaus' drugged behavior... That "William" bit was so hilariously adorable and Klaus-ish.

I can anticipate further good reading in the near future, I hope? ;]
Spafoom chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
[SCREAMING]

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM THAT YOU ARE WRITING FOR THIS AGAIN.

HINT: IT IS RATHER UNFATHOMABLY HAPPY.

SDJKFHLD
Trill the Mass Murderer chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Well, I'm excited for the next chapter! ON FORTH! ON FORTH TO THE WORDS! WITH MORE DIEGO!

Cierra loves you!
amos222 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Thank you thank you thank you thank you for posting anything at all! I'm actually pretty happy there's a new story. I about had a heart attack when I opened my email and found the Pictures of Us had a new chapter.