Reviews for Uzumaki Legacy, Naruto clan
COULD you do reading is story Uzumaki Legacy, Naruto clan,
Animelover1818 chapter 22 . 1/29
Please for the love of God continue this and what happened with the training pein gave him?
FTLFam chapter 22 . 10/8/2017
I love this story so far! It's a shame you haven't updated in over 4 years but if you have the time to update it would be amazing. I do like how don't make the girls instantly fall in love with Naruto and have at least a build up to it. It's always appreciated since I don't like fanfics where the girls are already having the hots for Naruto
PendragonPrime chapter 22 . 10/7/2017
Very entertaining story. I hope you continue it. It's been 4 years since your last update. Hope you haven't decided to abandon this story. I look forward to seeing more updates for this story as it is very well written. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2017
could you do reading books with story
Guest chapter 22 . 9/14/2017
I like to see a reading the book of story
yuki22hime chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
this is really great story.
i like how you potrayed the character.
i also like the each storyline arc.
i can't wait to read more.
you awesome author.
hope will see next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
l like see new chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 7/5/2017
L like see reading of story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
So hum your telling me that he had sex at the age of 7...SEVEN!? REALLY? Thats a little young if you ask me but who's asking? And she used him for his body...when she had a husband...FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
Knowed is not a word. It never was and it never will be. You might have meant 'knew'.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Naive instead of nieve.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Kinjutsu means forbidden technique. Kenjutsu means sword technique. Pretty sure the shadow clone is the first one.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
You keep writing thier instead of their. It is wrong. You have also butchered some japanese words. You don't have to use them if you're not sure. Maybe get a beta reader?
draco7347 chapter 22 . 2/6/2017
really love this story cant wait for new chapters