Reviews for Uzumaki Legacy, Naruto clan
Vikings1022 chapter 3 . 11/5
Awesome chapter and normally I would comment at the end of a story I read or the last chapter I just wanted to point out that you spell clothes, cloths instead of clothes when there a h at the end of an word you add an es to make it plural. Otherwise I'm enjoying this story and will review when I get to the last chapter. Ps this is from chapter 3. Vikings1022
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/1
It's interesting how you have Nagato and Naruto as cousins! And Nagato is seriously sad that his actions, now very logical in his reasons, have caused his cousins, and only family left, to be in extreme danger. I like that he is teaching Naruto so he'll grow strong.
I wonder what the Sandaime will to when he finds out what Naruto knows?
FUCK this shit!
wtf! I was able to deal with it but reallly?
I'm also hoping if your gonna make people like Sandaime, and that you don't bash them
Sniperbeattie chapter 22 . 10/13
Plz write more this is a great story
Helensdragon chapter 22 . 10/10
I love the story so far I hope you will continue it
animal chapter 1 . 10/6
I stop reading this because I thought I would get a demon in me
Uzumaki spiral chapter 6 . 9/23
naruto killing the fire lord is a bit toooooo far fetched cos there would be like alot of nins and samurai's and shit so thats the part it became unbelievable
When will the next chapter come out?
BartWLewis chapter 22 . 9/21
Love it! So will Naruto join Kumo? Will he join in the Chunnin Exams?
jbadillodavila chapter 21 . 9/2
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 8/26
Please don't tell me you have let Aki be killed off or is really a conniving snake that is just using Naruto.
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 8/26
Interesting take, poor Naruto has no idea what he is getting into with the tree exercise.
when will the next chapter or chapters be updated