Reviews for Uzumaki Legacy, Naruto clan
jbadillodavila chapter 21 . 1h
Justicia
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 8/26
Please don't tell me you have let Aki be killed off or is really a conniving snake that is just using Naruto.
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 8/26
Interesting take, poor Naruto has no idea what he is getting into with the tree exercise.
when will the next chapter or chapters be updated
J chapter 22 . 6/9
This was a good story i wish you would continue it but i doubt we will ever see the end.
kanazak chapter 22 . 6/3
AHHH! THERE ARE NO MORE CHAPTERS! /cries

Fun story to read. Wish there was more of it.
narmulti chapter 22 . 3/23
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
I have read this story of yours, and I can honestly say that I strangely enjoy the story so far. Please, continue working on this. I would like to see where it goes. To refer to me, please just call me anonymouscritic212.
Xagon Uzumaki Namikaze chapter 22 . 1/22
I'm L-O-V-I-N where this story is going...I just have one or two little suggestions...1) Add a bit more romance to the story...you briefly touched it before having Naruto leave both in Oni and Kumo...2) Naruto is known for his amazing capability to get up and keep moving with a smile on his face...albeit fake...but he always has a kind and caring attitude...now he's acting more like an actual Yami Naruto than Naruto.
what kind of fuck is this . naruto end up killing fire lord hack . u r an ass
WeberCode chapter 22 . 1/7
Sequel, please
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
please update the next chapter we are all waiting on it
dloold87 chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
GAAAAAHHH fucking update I need more. *Eye twitches*
Sin Ouroboros chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
This story is very good im really looking forward to you updating and i am reay hoping that something happens and naruto gains the Rinnegan that would be very awesome i really hope that happens, though i hope if it does nagato will still be alive
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
This story is really really good im really looking forward to you updating and i am reay hoping that something happens and naruto gains the Rinnegan ... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!