Reviews for Nanoha A's Divergence
CrimsonHeresy chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Nice story, I like how Yunno is changing everything in A's so far. Well, I hope you update soon!
Jomlos chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Now that I realized somthing...

"After all, we're still family" is written in some of other chapter too, maybe I'm wrong...can't be sure.

Well, the messages is defined that family is very important.

Also, NanoFate...HELL! How brave you are, this NanoFate is platonic and...not even considered Yuri!

Though justified considering it's set in their CHILDHOOD, and it's not like I hate it.

I demand you made a sequel set during their adolescence instead of adult age (ala StrikerS). You know what I mean...but it's a long way, don't let this fic dead!
WTF chapter 10 . 6/14/2011

Also, yes, TSAB isn't paradise police, they have the dark sides...and umm, is that Vice and Jail in the background events?

Now that i realized something: You always put Yuuno in the spotlight...and reduced it in the "First Contact" Mini Arc, and made him diappear in the next chapter. You REALLY Don't want him to be a Marty Stu don't you? I praise your effort, but keep trying _.

And your snippets on Chrono/Signum is freaking awesome, as did that one reviewer (I suppose it's...war09?).
Jomlos chapter 9 . 6/13/2011

*mumbles-mumbles reading divergence OVA*

Okay, sorry, Presea is there. You and your continuities...good but...damn that Ova is long! Change it to the Movie can't you?

Oh wait, considering Nanoha Movies...
Jomlos chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Awww, you just have to pull that off don't you?

Poor Chrono and his puberty problem
ACDSEE chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Then a GIANT holographic screen came out of nowhere, showing Chrono and Nanoha kneels, facing each other, while their barrier jacket tattered and bloody, their expression were so scary it was unrecognizable, with Nanoha's eyes screaming murder and Chrono's grins screams insanity.

Hmm, why this sounds in character instead of otherwise...anyway, still good, if slow...
Jomlos chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
"You said you wanted to protect yourselves right?" Chrono cut her off and glared at her, "THIS is the real nature of mage combat, not your cutesy 'taste the rainbow' spell and 'exorcising the demons with power of love'"

Chrono aimed his staff, energy began to swirl around the head "It's about blowing the shit out of stuffs and beating the crap out of your enemy to submission, that's what we call befriending are"

. Chrono! GAR MODE ON!
WTF chapter 7 . 6/13/2011

"BOOST ON!" Alisa cried as rocket nozzles formed on her shoulders, just under her shroud. Rather than normal-looking blast, the exhaust was shaped like flaming wings.

ACDSEED chapter 7 . 6/13/2011

Somehow I see that coming, fuck!

Also, it's seems that Shamal's cooking is edible...
marc chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
excellent story so far, keep up the good work!
Jomlos chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Poor Chrono and Yuuno, facing different kinds of problem like that -_-

Speaking of which, who'll be Yuuno's love interest? I bet it's between Vita, Hayate, and Alisa.

Speaking of which, need more Hayate.
ValiantXSEED chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Chrono and Alicia? PASS THE POPCORN! Chrono, you just never live it down don't you?

Poor Yuuno, he just cannot stop being distressed badass for some plot reason.
ACDSEE chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
But in the end, everything about Alicia is a mystery.

Journal end

HOLY SHIT! Just how many Plot bunnies gnawing your brains?

For starter, WHY Precia sent Alicia back to the original timeline?

And that scene with Yuuno felt a bit rushed, Vita's reaction is understandable however.
ACDSEE chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Man, that's cracktastic and sweet at the same time.

Might as well having some Hayate Moment!

Overal, Good Job!
Jomlos chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Burning Arisa? HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Might as well making everyone else badass (Miyuki and Kyouya anyone?).

But then again...