Reviews for The Valentine's Card
FFFG chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Wow, this was super fluffy, which is appropriate I suppose as it is a V-day fic. Thanks for the read! KTN
Annabeth Volturi chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Read this fic three times and i can't get over it. Nice work!
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Cute!
dancing elf chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
really enjoyed your work :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Completely loved it!
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
*laugh* You mean it gets smuttier than that?

Just in response to the comment on your profile - I've been really amused by the way that this fandom has taken to ignoring the ratings rather recently, and even more so that the mods don't seem to be paying attention. In a weird way it makes sense, since a lot of the fandom is a LOT older (most of us seem to be college age these days... Like we don't have better things to do haha). Back in 2005~ish I saw quite a few "adult" fics get booted off here, but I've read so many lately that I was pretty surprised. Gettin' around to posting one myself (though not a puppyshipping fic), actually. Sometimes I pause to wonder why my brain is so weird. But at least when I read fanfic like yours, I know I'm not alone ;)
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
*giggle* Ah, the image of Kaiba hiding in a toilet to eavesdrop is just so... undignified ;)
xNARAx chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Nice work as always!
AliceCambio chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Good.
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I'm too tired to log in!

This was such a cute and fluffy

story for valentines day, loved it!

x Casondrah Kiku x
myownperson2010667 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
I love it! were would the smut be posted
Blue Lagoon Loon chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Aww, glad that was cleared up! Frankly, I was worried Kaiba was going to be his usual emotionally hardheaded self and go off on Jounouchi, but I'm glad he went the rational and mature route and listened to him. )
AliceCambio chapter 2 . 2/12/2011