Reviews for Are You Now or Have You Ever Been
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
uuuuuuuh that's so cute 3

... and really authentic!

Very well done!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Please tell me you are going to continue this. You made Emily's fear palpable and Rossi's care and concern jump off the screen it was so genuine. Great work, but you really need to keep going.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Perfect! I could see Rossi being the one she ends up going too. I'm so terrified for Emily. She's a strong woman but she needs someone to watch her back! Fantastic writing as usual!
yaba chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
God, I wish this would happen on the show. Preferably of course, she would have gone to Reid but Rossi is a fair choice and I really enjoyed this oneshot. It makes me really nervous with every episode what exactly is going to happen, but I'm optimistic that Prentiss will swallow her pride and go to the team. I really love her and wan her to be okay and this would be the perfect scenario in my mind. Great writing as usual ;)

Yana
WallofWeird chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow.

Superb writing of Rossi and Prentiss.
anon chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I liked this a lot,something like this is what I was wishing they would do on the actual show, but it doesn't look like it.

Can't wait for more!
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I really liked this, particularly your use of short, but very loaded and insinuated, sentences. It definitely added to Emily's anxiety, which I could accurately feel. I'm not a big fan of Rossi, but I do like him, and I like his need not to ask. I admit, last night's episode opened a lot of doors and I wondered where Emily ran off to too. In that sense, I can totally see this being a plausible place for her to go. Something tells me Morgan would be too angry...Rossi seems like the right fit. Great, in character story. :)
lrigD chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Interesting continuation! I almost can't wait for next week; this episode was really cool. It's so un-Emily-like that I just HAVE to wonder what's going on (which is exactly what the writers wanted, I imagine).

I like your story - it's very fitting, I think, especially the way in which you eliminate all possible people for Emily to go to. I hadn't thought about it, but Rossi IS the best option - she's let him in once before (although maybe not entirely voluntarily), they trust each other and out of all people, it seems like Rossi has the most experience. So really, he'd be the perfect choice.

Anyway, I really liked it :) Don't think you'll continue (it has a one-shot feeling to it), but I hope you do, and I'll put it on alert anyway! :)
stefi chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
very, very nice !

i didn't watch this episode yet and now i really can't wait