Reviews for Mardi Gras
sat1 chapter 4 . 4/13
Good idea! It's great
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Poor Reid what a predicament he's going to stand Morganup. I rremember this now it's an excellent sysrt. What happens next bum ba bum bum
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This sounds familiar well let's see. Why do straight men act like jerks when they are out together? Interested to see what happens. Sounds promising.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Well, I could have predicted that. Poor Spencer he has such low self esteem issues. Now he will be second guessing Morgan's interest. To say nothing of . Them being co-workers. I honestly expected Morgan to stand up Reid knowing he's afraid of his sexuality I was sure he would back out. Despite being in NO I thought he wouldn't take a chance. Have to be honest. I'm still hoping for HEA.
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This was a sweet, but ultimately sad ending for Spencer, now he is afraid and wont meet Derek. At least he has the bed before they go heom
Skyz5034 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
nicely written
cacamilis chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I seriously loved that whole story! :) And you really wrote the chemistry between them perfectly... *insert fangirl squee* Yeah, I loved it. :)
phoenix8351 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
So sad !

i love this story

it's well writting

thanks I'll go read 'over the years'
Depressed Gothic Raven chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
This is a great story. I've always loved fics where Spencer and Derek met before he joined the BAU. This one just rocks.
Srienia chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I love the story, but i'm happy that a sequel exists, otherwise I would be going loony;)
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
No Reid, no! D: Lovely idea for the story If you don't already have a sequal you should! Great job

-I'll Be Your Lie
YagariHouse chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Here's a pick up line! Lol

I lost my Teddy bear. Will you sleep with me tonight?

My eyebrows aren't the only thing that's bushy

Are you made of chocolate? Because you are looking so delectable tonight
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
This was wayyy too perfect. Goodness, pre-BAU Morgan Reid fics are gold but this is diamonds, it's awesome, insanely sweet and hot.
ElementalFallenStar chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE IT!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I really enjoyed that! I hope there's a part 2!