Reviews for Mardi Gras
FitzgLivviep chapter 4 . 3/8
Please come back, I have to know what happens.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I forgot that I read this last year and still waiting for the rest of the story. No offense but Mardi Gras absolutely never falls on a weekend. Ever. Mardi Gras is French for Fat Tuesday and is the day before Lent which always begins on a Wednesday. Ash Wednesday. Fat Tuesday is the last day christians eat whatever it is they plan to give up for Lent. I recall that I liked the story and hope it's finished one dsy.
sat1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Good idea! It's great
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Poor Reid what a predicament he's going to stand Morganup. I rremember this now it's an excellent sysrt. What happens next bum ba bum bum
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This sounds familiar well let's see. Why do straight men act like jerks when they are out together? Interested to see what happens. Sounds promising.
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Well, I could have predicted that. Poor Spencer he has such low self esteem issues. Now he will be second guessing Morgan's interest. To say nothing of . Them being co-workers. I honestly expected Morgan to stand up Reid knowing he's afraid of his sexuality I was sure he would back out. Despite being in NO I thought he wouldn't take a chance. Have to be honest. I'm still hoping for HEA.
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
This was a sweet, but ultimately sad ending for Spencer, now he is afraid and wont meet Derek. At least he has the bed before they go heom
Skyz5034 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
nicely written
cacamilis chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
I seriously loved that whole story! :) And you really wrote the chemistry between them perfectly... *insert fangirl squee* Yeah, I loved it. :)
phoenix8351 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
So sad !

i love this story

it's well writting

thanks I'll go read 'over the years'
Depressed Gothic Raven chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
This is a great story. I've always loved fics where Spencer and Derek met before he joined the BAU. This one just rocks.
Srienia chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I love the story, but i'm happy that a sequel exists, otherwise I would be going loony;)
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
No Reid, no! D: Lovely idea for the story~ If you don't already have a sequal you should! Great job~

-I'll Be Your Lie
YagariHouse chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Here's a pick up line! Lol

I lost my Teddy bear. Will you sleep with me tonight?

My eyebrows aren't the only thing that's bushy

Are you made of chocolate? Because you are looking so delectable tonight~
Billie the fourth sage chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
This was wayyy too perfect. Goodness, pre-BAU Morgan Reid fics are gold but this is diamonds, it's awesome, insanely sweet and hot.