Reviews for You Can Have it All Revised
spiffy2143 chapter 3 . 2/8
Brilliant story. I only wish Sirius could have been there:)
Crypt chapter 3 . 1/2
Pretty awesome story. Thanks for sharing
Gina chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
bowing *snicker* . . . back to the top because I haven't read this chapter yet.

Okay, now I'm throwing confetti, this was a brilliant story! Thanks for writing
Monster King chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
noxenrom chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
Cliches much?
hawkswench chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
wow
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
Excellent and intriguing ending. I don't think Hermione would have not tried to pick up her non magical schooling though. I believe she would have.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/18/2017
Harry has a point. Either they were stupid, not paying attention or complicit.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Awesome letter! I like the idea of the contract. I hope the objects will be found though.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 3 . 1/7/2017
Love It.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Harry was not a hero but Dumbledore's puppet.
Dumbledore because of his treatment of Harry was a dark lord.
Snape was a small hate filled creature who bullied children.

Rowling made way too much money from a tale of torture.

Over three quarters of a MILLION fanfics have been written by better writers than she was.
mobulis chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Those cheering Hermione's fate are totally ignoring the fact that Dumbledore cast compulsion charms on her.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Your stories repeatedly ask a question I've asked a lot: how does anyone know anything about Harry? See my profile for a challenge based on exactly that question.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
I honestly don't see how people enjoy this fanfic. The characters go so far beyond OOC, that you have to stop reading and look around just to realize that you're not in the fucking twilight zone. Then after realizing you're safe, you start seeing how this is nothing more than than a simple(admittedly well written) Harry Potter boohoo story and nothing more. It's filled to the brim with petty revenge in the form of verbal smackdowns and getting the last word. How this story gets praise beyond the aforementioned well written part is quite frankly, ridiculous.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Great story! I especially like what happened to Hermione. Talk about just desserts...