Reviews for You Can Have it All Revised
Simianpower chapter 1 . 2/6
Your stories repeatedly ask a question I've asked a lot: how does anyone know anything about Harry? See my profile for a challenge based on exactly that question.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
I honestly don't see how people enjoy this fanfic. The characters go so far beyond OOC, that you have to stop reading and look around just to realize that you're not in the fucking twilight zone. Then after realizing you're safe, you start seeing how this is nothing more than than a simple(admittedly well written) Harry Potter boohoo story and nothing more. It's filled to the brim with petty revenge in the form of verbal smackdowns and getting the last word. How this story gets praise beyond the aforementioned well written part is quite frankly, ridiculous.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Great story! I especially like what happened to Hermione. Talk about just desserts...
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
first of all i like the concept you are using for the story and feel that for the most part you are doing a good job so far. however i want to say that i do not like that section 2 happens chronologically prior to section 1 as it makes harry's letter confusing. second harry said to voldy that the letter to the prophet was already sent sometime prior to his getting harry's letter on the 28th but in section 3 you said harry was just tying the letter to the prophet closed on the 29th when hedwig returned with voldy's reply.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Delightful story! Even felt a little sorry for Hermione & Bill maybe even Arthur & Molly since they bought Peter's story & had no malice. But don't feel sorry enough to want the story changed except maybe Remus' suicide. I've always felt sorry for him...never got a fair shake after being bitten but he didn't try to help Harry. And Severus? Well he's special...I've always felt he got shafted also with bad childhood and those bullying boys and no help where he should have been able to expect it. Tonks? Not crazy about her ever...don't her changing hair, eye color ect also she is a little tomboyish for me.
adafrog chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Good, thanks.
Shamrock1100 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I have one thing to say...Serves the Witch right.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
sequel! sequel! sequel!
is there already a sequel? I didn't check.
if there isn't...
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
chain.reader chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I like your writing style,
Not all stories have to have a happy ending.
;)
willowskeith chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Good story
thingshavechanged chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
very interesting. very well written and it was a great read :)
herart chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
The letter to the prophet was a bit childish, like and angst 11year old rather a 16th. The third chapte came a bit fast.

Goos story to read.
kelwin chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
good fic but very sad. I would have liked it to be longer oh lets say over a mill words but we can't always get that lol good fic really enjoied reading it
regfurby chapter 3 . 11/14/2013