Reviews for You Can Have it All Revised
Cliches much?
hawkswench chapter 3 . 7/24
wow
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/18
Excellent and intriguing ending. I don't think Hermione would have not tried to pick up her non magical schooling though. I believe she would have.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/18
Harry has a point. Either they were stupid, not paying attention or complicit.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/18
Awesome letter! I like the idea of the contract. I hope the objects will be found though.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 3 . 1/7
Love It.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Harry was not a hero but Dumbledore's puppet.
Dumbledore because of his treatment of Harry was a dark lord.
Snape was a small hate filled creature who bullied children.

Rowling made way too much money from a tale of torture.

Over three quarters of a MILLION fanfics have been written by better writers than she was.
mobulis chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Those cheering Hermione's fate are totally ignoring the fact that Dumbledore cast compulsion charms on her.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Your stories repeatedly ask a question I've asked a lot: how does anyone know anything about Harry? See my profile for a challenge based on exactly that question.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
I honestly don't see how people enjoy this fanfic. The characters go so far beyond OOC, that you have to stop reading and look around just to realize that you're not in the fucking twilight zone. Then after realizing you're safe, you start seeing how this is nothing more than than a simple(admittedly well written) Harry Potter boohoo story and nothing more. It's filled to the brim with petty revenge in the form of verbal smackdowns and getting the last word. How this story gets praise beyond the aforementioned well written part is quite frankly, ridiculous.
twistyguru chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Great story! I especially like what happened to Hermione. Talk about just desserts...
DylanL chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
first of all i like the concept you are using for the story and feel that for the most part you are doing a good job so far. however i want to say that i do not like that section 2 happens chronologically prior to section 1 as it makes harry's letter confusing. second harry said to voldy that the letter to the prophet was already sent sometime prior to his getting harry's letter on the 28th but in section 3 you said harry was just tying the letter to the prophet closed on the 29th when hedwig returned with voldy's reply.
delia cerrano chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Delightful story! Even felt a little sorry for Hermione & Bill maybe even Arthur & Molly since they bought Peter's story & had no malice. But don't feel sorry enough to want the story changed except maybe Remus' suicide. I've always felt sorry for him...never got a fair shake after being bitten but he didn't try to help Harry. And Severus? Well he's special...I've always felt he got shafted also with bad childhood and those bullying boys and no help where he should have been able to expect it. Tonks? Not crazy about her ever...don't her changing hair, eye color ect also she is a little tomboyish for me.
adafrog chapter 3 . 4/5/2015
Good, thanks.
Shamrock1100 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
I have one thing to say...Serves the Witch right.