Reviews for A very Rocky Valentine's Day
Tyber Zahn chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Even your older stories have the same excellence as your current ones. As earlier stated, I like Altoshipping, so I would inherently like this. Great job, I look forward to chapter 27 of Uprising.
Connor the ranger chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Altoshipping forever!, and can you please make a sequle for this story.
Owner Pwner Dashie chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
...nice one! I enjoyed reading this story! Though there was something in chapter 3 that was a bit confusing to me... It said "there's Leon, the Legendary Ranger", but I thought that they didn't know he was a legendary... yet. Unless if this was meant to mean that all rangers are legendary... Anyways, cool fic, and I hope that you will make a sequel to this... after your other story's finished that is.

Owner Pwner 380
imtoolazytologon chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
The person who kissed Ash was Bianca! Who makes awesome drawings like that, and Bianca took off her hat and hung it on a easle in the movie, did you not see? And wasn't Latias flying at the moment when Bianca kissed Ash on the cheeck?
MegaAuthor chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Your comment is hands down honest and down to Earth. Let's just keep it that way and have a nice fic writing while we're at it XD

Words cannot pierce flesh, but with the right sentence, it can be as painful as getting a bullet to the head.

Gotta write 'em all!
tom the dragon chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
hehehe great story i found the end funny when leon said is it worth it? it reminded me of the scene in resident evil 5 ending where i think chris? said that and whats even more funny is leon is a character in resident evil although not in 5
MegaAuthor chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
A one sided love? I always thought Ash would be more improvise than this, but as dumb as this kid is, he's always good with his promise and keeping good secrets in his heart. Good at promise and secrets, but dumb and clueless, 'nuff said.

And Raine off to another start of her live. I find it sad how my OC turn out, but at least she has skills to go around. I just hope the next time she bump to Ash she will be all grown up (from the inside) and behave properly XD

The story may touches some fans out there (LatiasXAsh) which will bring some flame wars out there (remember Dawn? or other gal Ash travel along?) Ultimately this stroy holds its grown this Valentines day.

Nice final Chapter overall.
MegaAuthor chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Hmm... does Ash really had won if there is no interuption? I thought Leon or Misty may take the cup, I don't really put much faith in Swampert in water racing contest, but the Mud fish pokemon really comes in useful against anything other than Grass type pokemon.

Skill Team Rocket usual motto again, but I'm surprise the entire grunt has Golbat and Raticate. Shouldn't there be other pokemon thay were using, like Dark type or Normal type? Regardless, it's usual scene from them (Blasting off yadayadayada) comes in no surprise

Can't wait for the next (and possible) final chapter \./
MegaAuthor chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Speechless, absolutely speechless my friend, you made all the pokegirls adore Ash as if he was a trophy. Sigh, why can't girls be any simplier in today's society?

But regardless, I believe I came with a review, and had good news and bad news.

Good news is that you successfully made my OC proud. In fact, I bet my own Avatar will likely kill me if I stop her from seeing Ash no more than 10 minutes! I also like to see the other OC to make its appearance, perhaps this Riley or that trainer with Zoroach participating as well!

Bad news is that I found several typo mistake. I won't place it here or else it'll be a complain than a review. Regardless, you should detect these wrong typo in first scan in your first try.

Well, that's it for today, and I'll save my popcorn too! XD
MegaAuthor chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I barely had anything to say, but to say nothing at all is another completely different approach. So have at it!

Lots of dismay and secrets uncovered. I find that Friendship/Romance theme to be wrong all together if pranks and immature acts would lead to humor. Still, if you insist on going with these two theme, you have a green light.

The food fight is the best; Krakotoa can't use Psychic powers which is funny by nature, and their past pranks makes it even more priceless event. If you nail anything SOTF, is that your sense of humor exceeds your own fic.

Can't wait for the next two!