Reviews for Beverly Hills Chihihuahua 2
DaisySullivan chapter 1 . 8/27
I think it's adorable. :) I love that you wrote fan fiction when you were younger, and the fact that you decided to post it. I can barely get up the nerve to post my recent writings...

Overall, I loved it. :)
Chahiahia Nation chapter 1 . 5/19
Absolutely beautiful, touched me at my very core. The moment I realized this story had touched me at a deeper level was the second arc. The love affair between Delgato and Papi was very controversial and shocking, seeing Disney approach a story at that angle would be very interesting to witness in a theater. But of course by the climax Papi knows what's best for him and goes back to Chloe, and thank goodness for that. Wasn't a fan of the side arcs on the children, they weren't bad characters by any means but it just overall was a distraction from the core story, which I thought was very deep and interesting compared to the first movie.

Overall this story touched me, shocked me and made me feel at ease about this parallel timeline for the Chahuahuahiahia family. 8/10 for side arcs bringing down the overall experience, but I think Disney should give you a job.
Meg chapter 1 . 1/31
ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE
CopperRiverRed chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I'm actually kind of impressed. I don't think I could write like this when I was seven! (my writing was more along the lines of 'I hat my techir and i hat riting')
Peter Pan chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I thin you are out of your mind.
MrsCaspianCullenPotter chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
haha nice!
Butterfly Kitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Haha! Cute! Maybe you could make a new updated version?