Reviews for No Longer Mine
MinaPeace chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
OMG I just loved this story

Normally i would Read shorter stories but this one was amazing
First Megatron in Starscreams mind and then the relationship between SC and Starfire, it was totally sweet, but i wished it to not work out because of Ratchet
The end was terrible for my heart, first it is not ckear what is going on between SC and Megs, and then Starfire does not tell Ratchet, i was about to throw sth out of the window!

But nevertheless thanks for this lovly and thrilling story
Love Mina ;*
hkeren40 chapter 23 . 4/14/2015
*dreamy Sigh* this fic was just awesome! I freaking loved it, I kinda wish that Megatron's and starscream got together but the ending was cute too. Kudos !
SoulMore chapter 23 . 4/13/2015
FAN!
tiedwithribbons chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
What a lovely ending. Wonderful job!

So...would you please consider turning your A Wrong Move into a story?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
I know you said M/SS, but I find it very unconvincing after you set the SF/SS thing up so well, I don't understand Starscream's motivation at all any more. Also Ratchet seems very OOC? He's pretty tough and practical in the comics/cartoons, and here he's behaving like a cow-eyed schoolgirl! Whatever happened to "Cool Hand Lube"? (one of his nicknames in the G1 comics!)
ennui deMorte chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Excellent chapter! Love Skywarp glomping Starscream.
hkeren40 chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Ahh im so happy u updated! I just LOVE. How megatron was so nice to let starscream use his wash racks! Lol please please PLEASE POR FAVOR! UPDATE SOON!
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Wow, love the ongoing plot! Great to see the intimacy between Megatron and Starscream. Wonder how Megatron will feel about it when he's sober.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
I really like this story but I am having one problem which is the Ratchet and Skyfire romance thing. Ratchets side sort of makes sense but Skyfires affections felt a little bit rushed. I don't know the thing I love from this was Starscream and Skyfires relationship building up, even though the pairing was Megatron and Starscream you had Skyfire and Starscream set up so well and entered and I just became confused, I do like this story, it very entertaining, set up I just have with that part.
tiedwithribbons chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
So...are things settled between the tyrant and his Second at last? Is this the One True Pairing for this story?
hkeren40 chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
0.0 i almost cried when there was another new chapter already! This was a very great well writen chapter! I love how megatron was a bit gental! So cute! Are they going to be together now? I they are, are they going to tell everyone? Idk. But what ever choice u make is good! I love it so much! Please update soon!
Dark Star of Chaos chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
This story should be rated M after that scene between Starscream and Skyfire back in chapter 16. Aside from some grammatical errors here and there (mostly with getting the tenses right) this isn't a bad story at all. I can't wait to see what happens next.
hkeren40 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Noo! Please please dont stop! Please dont take too long! Im begging! This is such a good story! Please more more more!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Thunderweb chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
After all those malevolence, Megatron realizes his feeling towards Starscream. Humph. Isn't it too late to regret? I know it's barely the first chapter, but it's enough for me to hate Megatron. I only hope Starscream not to suffer anymore.