Reviews for No Longer Mine
hkeren40 chapter 23 . 4/14
*dreamy Sigh* this fic was just awesome! I freaking loved it, I kinda wish that Megatron's and starscream got together but the ending was cute too. Kudos !
SoulMore chapter 23 . 4/13
tiedwithribbons chapter 23 . 3/6
What a lovely ending. Wonderful job!

So...would you please consider turning your A Wrong Move into a story?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2014
I know you said M/SS, but I find it very unconvincing after you set the SF/SS thing up so well, I don't understand Starscream's motivation at all any more. Also Ratchet seems very OOC? He's pretty tough and practical in the comics/cartoons, and here he's behaving like a cow-eyed schoolgirl! Whatever happened to "Cool Hand Lube"? (one of his nicknames in the G1 comics!)
ennui deMorte chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Excellent chapter! Love Skywarp glomping Starscream.
hkeren40 chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
Ahh im so happy u updated! I just LOVE. How megatron was so nice to let starscream use his wash racks! Lol please please PLEASE POR FAVOR! UPDATE SOON!
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 21 . 3/25/2014
Wow, love the ongoing plot! Great to see the intimacy between Megatron and Starscream. Wonder how Megatron will feel about it when he's sober.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 21 . 3/1/2014
I really like this story but I am having one problem which is the Ratchet and Skyfire romance thing. Ratchets side sort of makes sense but Skyfires affections felt a little bit rushed. I don't know the thing I love from this was Starscream and Skyfires relationship building up, even though the pairing was Megatron and Starscream you had Skyfire and Starscream set up so well and entered and I just became confused, I do like this story, it very entertaining, set up I just have with that part.
tiedwithribbons chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
So...are things settled between the tyrant and his Second at last? Is this the One True Pairing for this story?
hkeren40 chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
0.0 i almost cried when there was another new chapter already! This was a very great well writen chapter! I love how megatron was a bit gental! So cute! Are they going to be together now? I they are, are they going to tell everyone? Idk. But what ever choice u make is good! I love it so much! Please update soon!
Dark Star of Chaos chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
This story should be rated M after that scene between Starscream and Skyfire back in chapter 16. Aside from some grammatical errors here and there (mostly with getting the tenses right) this isn't a bad story at all. I can't wait to see what happens next.
hkeren40 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Noo! Please please dont stop! Please dont take too long! Im begging! This is such a good story! Please more more more!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Thunderweb chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
After all those malevolence, Megatron realizes his feeling towards Starscream. Humph. Isn't it too late to regret? I know it's barely the first chapter, but it's enough for me to hate Megatron. I only hope Starscream not to suffer anymore.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2014
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?