Reviews for Spirit of Heroism
Arkraith chapter 62 . 8/25
*high pitched giggle*
Arkraith chapter 2 . 8/22
Shit, nevermind my previous review. I had a brainfart and confused myself. S'all cleared up now
Arkraith chapter 1 . 8/22
So was the epilogue to "Shell of Heroism" more of an alternate ending just for fun, or did shepard die in a different way after the epilogue took place? Or am I going to find out later?
Fireshared chapter 74 . 6/20
And there it is! The second in the Heroism trilogy finished. Once again an excellent action packed read that I greatly enjoyed. Even though it was longer than Shell of Heroism it for some reason felt shorter but maybe that's because I read it quicker. Regardless I loved it and now I'm onto the last one wooo!
(Only negative I can mention is that I would have enjoyed a deeper relationship with some of the less used cast such as Samara, but that's understandable as her character was that of a loner. Only a minor negative)
Fireshared chapter 70 . 6/20
Why do you hurt us this way Setrus. Why do you cause me this pain that makes me keep reading
Fireshared chapter 68 . 6/20
No Zaeed! Dangit, what a way to go...
Fireshared chapter 56 . 6/19
Nice. Niceeeeeeee. Wholesome shit my dude
Fireshared chapter 53 . 6/19
Dammit you weaponised sugar again! My heart!
Fireshared chapter 48 . 6/19
Oh dear, poor Shep coming down with a serious case of Foot-in-mouth disease. Heard it's incurable, victims die from their faces over heating, better to just put him out of his misery ;)
Fireshared chapter 46 . 6/19
God I remember this mission. It was so fucked up, you did better justice here for how the characters feel than the game did. Truly was messed up
Fireshared chapter 40 . 6/19
Fuck yeah Legion! Easily one of my favourite characters of the series, He's such an interesting concept and seeing him change from a "sentient calculator" to someone with hopes and goals was a treat. His and Tali's relationship and how it changed into what could be called a friendship (if the player made the right choices) was awesome and I can't wait to see how you represent it here. Even if shit hits the fan :D
Fireshared chapter 16 . 6/19
Oh the banter in this chapter was even more wonderful than usual! Even after all that pain Shep and Garrus have been through it's awesome to see the two of them opening up more to one another, as well as including Jacob (And dare I say it, you've done what Bioware didn't do; gave him a personality, nice)
Fireshared chapter 12 . 6/19
Awwww yeah Garrus best girl! You're somehow making him MORE likeable, nice work!
Fireshared chapter 6 . 6/19
Well... shit, poor Shep, surprised and intrigued you moved up the timeline for meeting Tali. Look forward to other changes and the consequences :D
Guest chapter 47 . 11/27/2015
Your Shep was willing to turn the ship around for a LI. Doesn't show favoritism at all.