Reviews for Spirit of Heroism
Guest chapter 47 . 11/27/2015
Your Shep was willing to turn the ship around for a LI. Doesn't show favoritism at all.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/27/2015
On Virmire, most people chose their LI or who they liked most to survive. Miranda is right in that feelings and distractions can affect battlefield decisions. However, since this is a TaliShep fic, she is seen as disrespectful of the dead (because pointing out leader mistakes means it's the dead's fault), hit for doing her job and threatened to be abandoned because she isn't all smiles on a warship. Can no one write a Tali fic without bashing. It's ridiculous.
MrGilgamesh chapter 74 . 9/15/2015
Your Maleshep is my favorite one and in my opinion the most human one. I love how emotional he is, it make everything he goes though all the more meaningful. With each installment his character development continues gradually to where there is a distinct difference between him at the beginning and the end. With other fanficts Shepherd's character tends to stagnate if develop at all, so good job with the consistent character development.
You probably had my favorite version of the assault on the collector base. It was intense and you managed to make me fear for everyone's lives. Tough decisions where indeed hard to make and left a bad taste in my mouth, like they should.
Thank you for this wonderful rendition of the Mass Effect trilogy. So far it's one my favorites.
thepkrmgc chapter 50 . 12/4/2014
it should be interesting to see how you portray the trial
thepkrmgc chapter 49 . 12/4/2014
only madmen are utterly confident in the rightness of their own actions, its good to see that shep isnt so entrenched in his paragon morality
thepkrmgc chapter 48 . 12/4/2014
grunt and miranda's situations character arcs are a lot more similar then i thought... its always good to see wrex as well of course
thepkrmgc chapter 47 . 12/4/2014
I like how shep planned out the loyalty mission schedule, it makes a lot more sense then the "who do i like best" method i used
thepkrmgc chapter 46 . 12/4/2014
nice job using the overload dlc to develop miranda's character, seeing stuff like that would certainly make one rething their loyaltys
thepkrmgc chapter 45 . 12/4/2014
legions presence makes things much more interesting, nice job
thepkrmgc chapter 44 . 12/4/2014
nice job undercutting legion's humanity
thepkrmgc chapter 43 . 12/4/2014
it seems like miranda might be thrown out of that airlock after all , good riddance
thepkrmgc chapter 42 . 12/3/2014
tali doesnt need a gun to mess up legion, their conflict is much better then a single instance of near violence
thepkrmgc chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
drunk!shep is just too funny!
thepkrmgc chapter 40 . 12/3/2014
nice job with legion, though hes not quite so "human" in cannon,
thepkrmgc chapter 39 . 12/3/2014
Yay for legion!, I like how you extended upon his introduction and debate