Reviews for Back in the Saddle
puckme chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOVE IT!
TommyH chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love bull rider puck and singer rachel u should do another in this universe
mklecosgmail.com chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great story arch! I am officially in love with PBR!Puck and CountryStar!Rachel! Please, please, please continue with this universe!
kiki chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
love itttttttttt
polarpi chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I *always* love your work! Just found this (& Cowboy Up) last night...any chance for a part 3? :D
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Nice to see you made a sequel about that delicious oneshot: Sincerely, although I love any passionate moment between them, I always prefer when they end up in something deeper than a fling. Damn, I would be drooling too if I could see a shirtless Puck using a Stetson and taming a magnificent horse * *. Hahaha, I laughed a lot with the jokes about Sam's mouth (The Mick Jagger/Steven Tyler offspring one reminded me how much fun I had in "Blame it on the alcohol" when Santana says: "Those Aerosmith lips are mine!" and the Macaulay Culkin one simply cracked me XD). Nice job!
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, this was too cute! I wish you would continue :) But it's also the perfect place to stop, so I'm torn :D
foreverGleek20 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really am running out of things to say here, bb. Each and every story, sequel, chapter you post leaves me speechless! This story is no exception to that. From the very beginning, you painted a very vivid picture of a nervous Rachel, a hilarious ranch-hand Sam, and a sultry cowboy!Noah. Not to mention, the animal-loving!Rachel!

“It was the shirtless man holding the rope that prevented the feral animal from getting away. There he was, in a pair of jeans that were covered in dirt, black cowboy boots, and that Stetson he seemed to be so fond of. His biceps rippled as he pulled the rope tighter to bring the horse back down. His torso was covered in a thin sheen of sweat that made the skin on his back glisten in the sun.” - I can’t even begin to tell you the amazingness that is this section. I need this in my life. Like really. Pure perfection! I think it took me about 5 minutes to break out of my stupor and wipe the drool off of my chin.

I must also say, that the sexual tension between the two just jumps through the screen. Again, I do not have a clue how you do it. Even in something as simple as naming a horse, the relationship between the two is smoldering! You have got real talent, bbs! And don’t even get me started on the smut. Fantastic! Amazing! But what I really loved? The ending. “Fucking girlfriend”? Genius! I really think that there needs to be another addition to this PBR!Puck and countrystar!Rachel world! Maybe with a literal roll in the hay? ;)
rawr.rawr.RAWR chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love. Like,seriously, I am melting at this exact moment, its not even fucking funny, like seriously. You get to explain to my family why I didn;t come home for Spring Break. You are amazing, and Puck and Rachel? Fucking ELECTRIC. Love
MessintheMirror chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow... That was so freaking hot! You are one of the best smut writers out there! I love that its not trashy or anything like that, but still super hot and mind blowing!

I really hope you continue with this series, cause I would hate to see it end with that!

Love that you threw Sam in there, as hes one of my faves on the show lately!

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Your freaking amazing!

3 LynZ_Ann
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
You totally have to make this into a trilogy now! It was soo cute. I loved it. Really wonderful writing on your behalf.
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Holy Smuckleberry! 3 That was amazing!

I loved your first one, but this second one just blew me away! I hope you make another one. :) It would make me, and I'm sure more puckleberries, very VERY happy. :) 3
GoingVintage chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
YAY! Part 2 and I loved it!

I love that there's still a bit of a shyness or uncertainty with their relationship. They're still in the very beginnings of everything yet they're obviously connected and they have chemistry.

I like the ranch, too! It seems so peaceful!

And the smut? HAWT!

Awesome continuation, bb. So what's next?
Christina2002 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Loved it.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved it! I really love the idea of cowboy!puck.

i do have one issue. I don't think it's pc to say "broke the horse" anymore. Breaking horses means that you basically beat the horse's personality out until i just does what it's told. But it's not a good horse. And your mustang seems like it's still got what makes it a great horse. You could say taming a horse. I just have such a problem with "breaking" horses, and as a horsewoman myself, i just can't imagine a horse so broken , you know? I do love the story line and i really do wish you would continue the series!