Reviews for TDWP: On a Tractor
bonnie.endress chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I love stories were everyone is happy for them. Would have loved to hear how the shoot went, especially Niel and Emily's response to country life.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This story was really amazing! I enjoyed it very much and actually was sad it was over xD ah well your a great writer and did an excellent job, definitely going to read more of your stories :D
AJ chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I want your stories to go on forever.
AJ chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
YoU build such beautiful pictures! And the heat of the moment in the last section is so tangible, simply unreal! I have read novels that lack this electricity... I continue to enjoy your writing and be amazed by the talent I find on this site!
LethalPoison chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Amazing story
IniPro chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Slow work night or uh morning. Of course I had to read this again for the possibly the 5th or 10th time. LOL There's always new elements I pick up with each reading. I love it.

Mel
Gun Brooke chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
I loved this unusual, original story. This was an insightful, fresh take on MirAndy. So glad I stumbled upon it. Adding author to favorites.
EmPoweredBeing chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
This is so good!

I love the idea of Andy as a farm girl lol

Really well done!
g00by chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
What a nice Mirandy story! I laughed so hard and it made me smile really widely. Oh the happy, the schmoo! :D

I am now convinced you can pretty much take these two and put them in any environment and they'll work - whether it be farm life or magical nympfs :D I love how wonderfully talented the Mirandy fic writers are. Please continue sharing these stories with us, they are just absolutely fantastic!
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I'm glad neither woman just gave up the life they made for themselves to be with the other, but instead are compromising.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Yay! This was very satisfying and I liked the country life descriptions of hay-bale rides and swimming in creeks, and bbqs, and s'mores, and fairs,.. I miss summer :(
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Now that's quite a kiss. This has a very organic feel to it (and I'm not really referring to the farm).
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Very enjoyable trip to All-Mart :D

Fun bringing in the brief fling for Miranda to get a interesting show.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
In all your stories I just love Andy's transformations.
anonymouth chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
This is a beautiful story; your descriptions made me feel as though I was there, or at least seen it before; it made me want to be there, in the scenery; seeing, smelling etc. Not to mention that your characters are pretty awesome!