Reviews for TDWP: On a Tractor
inkheart9459 chapter 7 . 4/26
Ugh having Miranda experience what my childhood was like in the Fucking boonies of Ohio is great. And this was a great story. I really like that it wasn't tied up neatly like a bow at the end, butt there was just an understanding that they'd make it work somehow with the distance.
inkheart9459 chapter 3 . 4/26
Miranda in a Walmart oh my god. This is everything I ever wanted. Also the bucket of coffee I am. There are no words.
That was fantastic!
lulu2613 chapter 7 . 4/13
That was spectacular
lulu2613 chapter 5 . 4/13
Andy that's good
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 4/13
This is going to be interesting
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 7 . 1/14
Beautifully written!
A Bard With a Pen chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Wow I loved this a lil bit and than some more, like much more, absolutely perfect...
Noddybobble chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
This is such a good story, so sweet. I love how Miranda and Andy just didn't talk when Miranda arrived but were just together. Super read, thank you.
scorcha chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
I can't believe i've never read this! I love everything about it, especially Miranda's interactions with Andy's Mum. Honestly i snickered my entire way through this fic. Also I love the idea of Andy having the cowboy/amazon swag. Truly though your Miranda makes my knees weak :) Thank you so much for writing!
mlgummer chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I love stories were everyone is happy for them. Would have loved to hear how the shoot went, especially Niel and Emily's response to country life.
Darkness.Reaper chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This story was really amazing! I enjoyed it very much and actually was sad it was over xD ah well your a great writer and did an excellent job, definitely going to read more of your stories :D
AJ chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
I want your stories to go on forever.
AJ chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
YoU build such beautiful pictures! And the heat of the moment in the last section is so tangible, simply unreal! I have read novels that lack this electricity... I continue to enjoy your writing and be amazed by the talent I find on this site!
LethalPoison chapter 7 . 4/15/2012