Reviews for We All Float On
MustacheBuddiesXD chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
that was painful
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
i'm...i'm not even sure HOW i feel after reading this, lol. it was wonderfully written though, great job!
ntljns chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is so achingly bittersweet! Your writing is positively lovely and very descriptive. The image you portray of Watson torturing himself over his army days and the way you describe the look in his eyes: 'drowning in himself' with no one to save him, it's brutally beautiful. Superb!
Dark knightress chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
beautiful. very poetic.
columbine-and-asphodel chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Jimminy Cricket this was fantastic, and it really needs to be read/reviewed more. I loved this take on John and Sherlock, that there's nothing tentative about it. John is seeking something; Sherlock sees. The dark overtone to this is incredibly well-done, too. I didn't get bored or just want John to snap out of it. I felt quite empathetic, and I wanted to see how he was dealing with it.

Basically, I love this, and you are an unbelievably talented writer.
couchbarnacle chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
oh...shiver. that was lovely.
Creeper J chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Beautiful and bittersweet.
bb1019 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
wow

do you plan to continue this? i hope so because this was amazing! really brilliant. bloody good job. cheers!
Atlin Merrick chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Can I keep saying it? Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Apparently I can. Good lord that was good. Wow. I might have to continue. Wow. And some more. But I'll stop here. But I will be coming back to read your other stories because your writing?

Wow.
jenamy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was amazing. I don't really know what else to say.

I mean, I loved the way in which you made me ache and loathe John at the same time. You captured his inner turmoil so well.
Akumaide chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really liked this fic. You're good at writing. I'm sorry, but I'm not really in the mood right now pointing out all the good things, so I'm just gonna say that it's great.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This story is breathtaking and incredibly intense. The darkness of this story is a different perspective but very believable. You did an amazing job with this.
H.Huhn chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I can honestly say that this was the most brilliant fanfiction I've read in months. I've been looking for a good Sherlock story ever since I saw the first series and got addicted. I can't break free from the complex character Cumberbatch plays so well - the piercing blue, sometimes almost colorless eyes, the mixture between genius and something dark and frightening. And you managed to capture every little bit of it in your story. Your analysis of both characters is brilliant and you put it in words so smoothly that it's still delicious to read. Thank you! )
Coragyps chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Nice! I like how thoughtfully you describe John's feelings and what he's going through - and really, there would have be something weird if he's depending on *sherlock* for his sanity :) Thanks for sharing this.
Cryptic Nymph chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You have somehow managed to some up everything that I thought John felt in one fic... Thank you so much for this.