Reviews for Put Your Hands on Me
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Your story is very well written and imaginative, I hope you are planning on finishing :)
Rhea Heath chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Just wondering if you have left this fic? It's been on hiatus for ages now. It's a great story though! And i know tons of people in the fandom who would love to see more...
kate-sama chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Shit. Blaine's creepy as hell. PLEASE UPDATE! I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO FALL IN LOVE.
SmoothCriminalVictim chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Please update! You haven't in sooooooooooo long!
TimF chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I don't think I like Blaine in this, and I'd find it hard to believe that kurt would get Stockholm syndrome so quickly, but I appreciate your detailed fantastic writing none the less. Continue when you can!
mkjrhodes chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Please continue! I love this so much...
lauramarie216 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Please continue! This story is awesome!
sweetstranger29 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ooh! I think I'm gonna be liking this fic
RorieAngel chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Nooooo, where have you gone! I need another chapter like I need air. This story is amazing, and I looove it and something big is about to happen AND IT'S NOT FINISHED! Please come back and bring your amazing writing with you!
CoffeeCanary chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
please update
Evelyn-Blue chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I love this! I may just follow you on twitter to keep up to date with this!
thepurpleseal chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
SJDKGJSWEOFGWSVHWS

This fic has been KILLING me! Ugh! Update! PLEASE!
Z Grilles chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
i...i love this.

can you be begged to continue it?please?
allyouneedis chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I just discovered this fic today and I am so in love with it. It's just so perfect, and your characterizations, even though this is super AU, are still spot on, with sweet-caring-but-still-a-bit-of-a-jerk!Blaine and proud-fashionable-facial-routine!Kurt. I love how they are both starting to fall for each other, while not realizing/staunchly refusing to accept it.

I really, really hope that you can somehow be persuaded into continuing this sometime in the (hopefully near) future.

Bowing down to your gloriousness,

Mandabear
funscone chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
lol, I don't know if I love this fic or hate it. on the one hand, it's ridiculously well-written, and the first couple of chapters were stellar, but... Blaine treats Kurt in a way that is so degrading that I can't get past it. like, it would be better if it was a front he put up for other people, and dropped when they were alone, but as it is I don't really see how they're going to end up in any kind of healthy relationship together. the only way I could possibly see that happening is if Kurt is in some way set free, gains some sort of power, and then chooses to go back to Blaine as an equal. (because if Kurt just gives in it will never be a healthy relationship. :P tables need to be turned!) and... having someone in the bed, but not letting them on the furniture? whaaaaaaat. and I kind of wanted Kurt to refuse to eat rather than agree to being treated like he isn't a creature of intelligence. and who in their right mind feeds their pet at the table anyway. *shakes head* but among the positive things about this fic (other than the magnificent writing) are Kurt's characterization and the hint that he might be magical in the best of ways. (putting it in the favs though so I can keep track of it. I'm intrigued to see where you're going with it.)