Reviews for Put Your Hands on Me
Knuth Archambault chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
Okay, So, it's been five years since you posted chapter six xD but I still hope someday you will come back and finish this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Your story is very well written and imaginative, I hope you are planning on finishing :)
Rhea Heath chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Just wondering if you have left this fic? It's been on hiatus for ages now. It's a great story though! And i know tons of people in the fandom who would love to see more...
kate-sama chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Shit. Blaine's creepy as hell. PLEASE UPDATE! I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO FALL IN LOVE.
SmoothCriminalVictim chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Please update! You haven't in sooooooooooo long!
TimF chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I don't think I like Blaine in this, and I'd find it hard to believe that kurt would get Stockholm syndrome so quickly, but I appreciate your detailed fantastic writing none the less. Continue when you can!
mkjrhodes chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Please continue! I love this so much...
lauramarie216 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Please continue! This story is awesome!
sweetstranger29 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Ooh! I think I'm gonna be liking this fic
RorieAngel chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Nooooo, where have you gone! I need another chapter like I need air. This story is amazing, and I looove it and something big is about to happen AND IT'S NOT FINISHED! Please come back and bring your amazing writing with you!
CoffeeCanary chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
please update
Evelyn-Blue chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I love this! I may just follow you on twitter to keep up to date with this!
everykissbeginswithklaine chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
SJDKGJSWEOFGWSVHWS

This fic has been KILLING me! Ugh! Update! PLEASE!
Z Grilles chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
i...i love this.

can you be begged to continue it?please?
allyouneedis chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I just discovered this fic today and I am so in love with it. It's just so perfect, and your characterizations, even though this is super AU, are still spot on, with sweet-caring-but-still-a-bit-of-a-jerk!Blaine and proud-fashionable-facial-routine!Kurt. I love how they are both starting to fall for each other, while not realizing/staunchly refusing to accept it.

I really, really hope that you can somehow be persuaded into continuing this sometime in the (hopefully near) future.

Bowing down to your gloriousness,

Mandabear