Reviews for Acts of God
Paint-The-Scribble chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wait... Maxwell is a Marry Stu? I thought he was a boy!
ElevenComics chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Really good! Write on!
MingyGerakobits chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This. is. awesome. nice work!
ConnorRonnoc chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ronnoc: Well now I feel bad about destroying the world on Super Scribblenauts...

Connor: Type in MECH it's awesome!
Kotoba chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I would never have thought of Scribblenauts the same way again if I hadn't just gotten Scribblenauts Unlimited. It introduces a plot of some sort! If you don't have it, then you should check it out.

Good job, by the way. You're quite talented.
nightmaremoon418 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ooh, that was creepy. Definitely one of the best Scribblenauts stories I've ever read.
I hardly ever actually play the game, I mainly just mess around on the title-screen thing. I especially like Super Scribblenauts, you can make a ton of fun things with adjectives and I love summoning people so I can screw with them. ;) But now I'm seeing everything evil I do differently...
glob and etc chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i wish this was a movie! -glob and the holy space core
jdogie7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this was really good, and yes, you have inspired me to write a scribblenauts fanfic of my own.
CrumbledCandyWrapper chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I never thought of a Scribblenaut to be an EVIL antagonist until the read this fic. I was a little wary at first (mostly due tobthe fact that I always looked at the Scribblenaut as a hero), but once I got a feel for the plot and how you incorporated everything into it, I decided to give your fic a chance.

Much to my approval too, not many writers can dismiss actual canonical facts and still make a successful story. You've done it however so this fic is definitely worth favoring!

A great read. 9/10 ! :))
Crazycolorz5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
*is speechless*

Well, I like the ending. There really is no way to challenge Maxwell... almost a semi-god. Also yay time travel! Causality issues! And when viewed from inside the horde, they probably are happy because they think they're happy etc... I'll not get into philosophical stuff here.
Third Kind chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I freaking LOVED this story! It's a great deconstruction of Scribblenauts' entire premise - how would ordinary civilians think of Maxwell's mayhem? The answer is a disturbing one, but I feel it's still plausible. While the ending is depressing, there is hope left...

I'm faving this. :D
Subject 16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
this story- Massively Awesome Best Scribblenaut Story Ever Created In The Entire Universe

if you haven't already guessed, this story will be favorited and reverenced
Dimention chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Holy crap.

That was an amazing story, especially for something as open-ended and plotless (moreorless) as Scribblenauts. It's a shame that the ending wasn't on a happy note, but i guess it was realistic. Unfortunately, I've yet to play Super Scribblenauts, but even then I could tell why the heroine's lucky item couldn't be formed. Nice Scribblenauts lore there, too; very believable, and very sinister. It was predictably random, but given the mood of the story it was more horrific than humourous, which was obviously what you were going for, so good job!

Really, a surprisingly good story for a category that has less than 50 stories atm. This should be something like an Ur Example of a Scribblenauts fanfic that they make you read before entering this category. I guess I'm rambling though, but awesome stories deserve to have their author's ass kissed, lol.

I would love to see this continued as a full-fledged story/epic, although that's obviously up to you. I can imagine it would be hard writing a victory in for the heroine without Maxwell's notebook somehow resetting that.

Favourited, of course. Once again, a terrific job!
chibi-Dragonscribe chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Woah. That was a REALLY good story. Not to sound totally weird here, but I kind of LIKE it when protagonists become antagonists,just because of the change. This story is REALLY creative and- well- awesome! Thank you for the awesome story!
William Glennon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011