Reviews for Acts of God
Eeveeon1105 chapter 1 . 11/14
Interesting. Definitely a different take on one of my favorite games.
Longtime Fan chapter 1 . 8/22
I know it's been years, but I felt like I should give props to one of my favorite fanfics ever written. I've played Scribblenauts since I was tiny, and I always loved picturing things a bit like this (I was pretty disappointed by Unlimited and especially Unmasked in terms of plot). The prose in this is good and flows well, but it's the handling of the concept and the thought put into it that really makes this the crown jewel of Scribblenauts fanfics. Maxwell (pre-Unlimited) is written perfectly, with just the right mixture of power and impishness, and the way the game mechanics are worked in is just right. Major kudos for the whole thing!
ShayCandyBar714 chapter 1 . 1/18
This story was really unique and great! I love how Maxwell was the villain.
Supreme-Chickenlord chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Please make another.
TheStarBot chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wait... Maxwell is a Marry Stu? I thought he was a boy!
ElevenComics chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Really good! Write on!
EstherGerakobits chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This. is. awesome. nice work!
ConnorRonnoc chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Ronnoc: Well now I feel bad about destroying the world on Super Scribblenauts...

Connor: Type in MECH it's awesome!
Kotoba chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I would never have thought of Scribblenauts the same way again if I hadn't just gotten Scribblenauts Unlimited. It introduces a plot of some sort! If you don't have it, then you should check it out.

Good job, by the way. You're quite talented.
nightmaremoon418 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ooh, that was creepy. Definitely one of the best Scribblenauts stories I've ever read.
I hardly ever actually play the game, I mainly just mess around on the title-screen thing. I especially like Super Scribblenauts, you can make a ton of fun things with adjectives and I love summoning people so I can screw with them. ;) But now I'm seeing everything evil I do differently...
glob and etc chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i wish this was a movie! -glob and the holy space core
jdogie7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this was really good, and yes, you have inspired me to write a scribblenauts fanfic of my own.
CrumbledCandyWrapper chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I never thought of a Scribblenaut to be an EVIL antagonist until the read this fic. I was a little wary at first (mostly due tobthe fact that I always looked at the Scribblenaut as a hero), but once I got a feel for the plot and how you incorporated everything into it, I decided to give your fic a chance.

Much to my approval too, not many writers can dismiss actual canonical facts and still make a successful story. You've done it however so this fic is definitely worth favoring!

A great read. 9/10 ! :))
Crazycolorz5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
*is speechless*

Well, I like the ending. There really is no way to challenge Maxwell... almost a semi-god. Also yay time travel! Causality issues! And when viewed from inside the horde, they probably are happy because they think they're happy etc... I'll not get into philosophical stuff here.
Third Kind chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I freaking LOVED this story! It's a great deconstruction of Scribblenauts' entire premise - how would ordinary civilians think of Maxwell's mayhem? The answer is a disturbing one, but I feel it's still plausible. While the ending is depressing, there is hope left...

I'm faving this. :D