Reviews for Lemon pie
Autumnaree chapter 1 . 2/17
Fantastic!
Universal Sweetheart chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh my fucking god, i like this, no...I LOVE THIS, the ending ha, left me around ma laptop laughing, this was good, too good. I could hardly believe what i was reading, Damn i wish it wasn't a one shot, but it was good, it was really good
knee-high-socks-and-doctor-who chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I have red sheets XD
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
AHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
EdgyKid chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
YAAAAAAAAA i loved this, hehe it was really funny!
grimmulqui4life chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This pie was the yummiest and juiciest yet! Your stories always contain a twist of some sorts, making the seting and plot more unpredictable. I was pleasantly surprised by flashback episode. Many of the stories on are just like : A meets B and they have sex.-not that I mind PWP, but they get old after awile. My applause to your creativity.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oooooooooooooo...Ulqui has been trying to stimulate himself throught fingering huh? Never knew he was so kinky. Loved this indirect indication. Heheheh.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I swear one of these days your nosebleeding hot stories is gonna be the death of me. I am already in a coma from the sheer hotness of it.
YoursTruly-AngryMob Xx chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
PAHA! MAAADE ME CHUCKLE!;D
Valtence chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love the ending! my sister is here with me reading it and she fell off my bed laughing!
AquaSandyLed chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really liked that. It was so sweet, the idea in general was great, I think. Loved the ending, it was really funny, poor mom, haha.

-AquaSandyLed(:
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
that was very sweet and thending was hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
omg mind blowing ! though i didnt get why he rolled his eyes at the end ? or what exactly happened