Reviews for Fiery Presence
pokelove chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
The0Kitsunes0Ear chapter 6 . 6/30/2007

do a sequel telling us what happen when ash was on the mountain
Mystical Mystery chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
Woah three years this story was updated. Anyway I loved your story. Hope you write more stories about Ash and Misty. And to tell you something...

babowonsuni chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
i enjoyed this story
i am a fool for sappy stories
plz update ur zelda one too
Suppis Tenshi chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
~sigh~ Kill me now...I'll die happy! OMG! That was so incredibly sweet and cute! Satoshi and Kasumi fics are impossible to find(well, I haven't really looked) but thank you for the wonderful read! To think that Satoshi had changed so much, it breaks my heart, especially little Pikachu, but YAY! it turned out great in the end! Thanks again! And keep writing!
ravendream chapter 6 . 4/19/2002
Wow! That was so cute! Ash Misty forever!
Frankie chapter 6 . 4/15/2002
SUGOI! Katti-chan, your fic.s are cool-ness itself! :)

*pokes Ash* What's with the jerky-ness? (hee hee, jerky)

V. cute ending. Poor Misty. Ash DID deserve that slap. Please write more AAML fic.s, you're really good at them! Onegai?

Kay, I'll now go R&R your other fic.s. ;)
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
good good good good good and great
AM Destination Love chapter 6 . 4/10/2002
awwwww that is sooooo cute! *sniff* some one give me a tissue!I can't believe this is your first AAML! Its so good! please keep on writing ammrn! your soooo good at it a natural! *lol* keep it up! awww that was so cute!

:) chu
Joy-girl chapter 6 . 4/8/2002
Thank-you. He deserved those slaps. Very cute!
Kit Kat Kidd 2004 chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
Very sweet. I liked it...a lot!
Cody McKenna chapter 5 . 4/3/2002
**wipes away a tear** That was...(sniff)...that was great...KEEP IT UP MAAN!
Cody McKenna chapter 5 . 4/3/2002
**wipes away a tear** That was...(sniff)...that was great...KEEP IT UP MAAN!
9065 chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
Um... o...k... That's quite an odd place to end, but still... So Ash is a total jerk. Whoopie doo~ These chapter are painfully short. If he's so great how come he didn't beat Richie? Nya?
Joy-girl 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
Like I said beofre, i personally think that Ash should get on his knees and beg, but this is true love Misty has there, after all Ash did to her, she still stays. I would have slapped him and ran downt eh mountain. Very VERY good! PLEASE continue! Pweety PWease? Pweety Pwease with a cherry on top?