Reviews for Propane
essebes chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
T.T that made me cry. :'(

You are an awesome writer! :-)
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Props for being the first Supernatural fic (of many) that I've felt compelled to review on. I'm relatively new to the series (having just gotten hooked i.e. obsessed a month ago and watched all 6 and a half seasons in the span of 2 weeks). OMG it's addicting. Anyway - that "I wish you hadn't, Sammy" line got me like a knife in chest - made me cry. So heartbreaking. Loved it.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh my god. I. You. You write with such... Jesus. I'm speechless and you Good Sir are so deep that... I love you. I could just die right now. I'm not a fan of Dean being angsty probably because he reminds me of my brother and I hate seeing my brother like that ANYWAY... You are so consistant with their characteristics and you make it so easy to read and relate them with whats going on, I dont know if I'm making sense right now haha. But I was so surprised! I love being surprised in stories, nothing worse than same old cliches. I thought for sure that Dean was going to be "I'm glad you saved us" or something or other(not that it still wouldn't have been brilliant,dont get me wrong). But how you made his outburst and how you built up the scene and how you made Sam mad and craving; I've had some drug problems in the past and when you're angry sometimes you just want to- let it all go, screw everything. I loved this so much, I love all your stories! I can't wait for more~!
anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
If only there had been any indication at all that canon Sam spent one second in season 4 do any of what he was doing for Dean it wouldn't have been such a mess. He didn't even seem to care when he was killing Alastair, not about revenge, just his precious intel. Man I hated him that season. I hope just once, now that I like him and they are actually getting along and he hasn't screwed Dean over in at least 4 episodes, that they keep it like this!
Mystique Aqua chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is so heartbreaking; I was nearly in tears when reading about the memory Dean had when they were little. It's just too sad. Thanks for sharing though... I loved every minute reading it. I always wondered what happened after Alistair almost managed to kill Dean. That was one of the saddest episode I've watched on Supernatural. _
anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You know I never understood how the writers managed to screw up Sam so bad. If they'd given just little inklings here or there that he was doing this for Dean. But that's all in the fanfic. On screen, "he's weak" "he can't do it I can" not he shouldn't have to, he's done enough, or I can do it so he shouldn't have to be put through this. No extra delight in killing Allistair the demon who tortured Dean for 30 years, just some information and nothing, nothing at all. And still to this day no apology about having his own hands around Dean's throat a few episodes later after he damn near died traumatically right here. If we had thought just once he was initially going after Lilith to get Dean back or for revenge if not and then to protect him once back instead of just a power flexing grudge match then maybe he wouldn't have sucked so damn bad. Canon Sam always sucked. Fanfic Sam kept him alive. Stuff like this kept Sam & Dean's relationship alive. Because season 4? I was ready to sign on for the Dean and Cas show!
Ruusukainen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Tears.
Avaerial chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very beautiful! Your way with words just blows me away! You had an excellent way of exploring Sam's perspective. I loved how you had him take the role of the big brother, even if only for a few mere moments. It really shows how close of a bond the Winchesters have with one another.

Thank you for composing and sharing this story! I loved it! Keep on writing(:
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I always get a thrill when I see a new fic from you. Nice job on this one.

Very sad story, but wonderfully written. It's so unusual to see Dean so broken and defeated but then a guy can really only take so much and no more.

I like how you portray Sam here as well. Completely confused and a little delude but still so loyal and devoted.

Keep writing.
mustang71 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
wow you are a great writer thanks
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
That's so sad *_*

Of course I liked it ahaha

Good one, hun

Kisses

Rosetta
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
You have Perfectly portrayed sam's mentality at that time..the first such story i read. thank you
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was so good. I always feel like we needed to see some sort of aftermath to that episode which we never got on the show. This was perfectly written!
Psychee chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
You did an excellent job of getting into Sam's head and rationalizing his addiction, even as he starts to decend into unrecognized withdrawal. The road to hell, indeed.
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! :)