Reviews for Starving
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Awww! I LOVE this! All of it. Dean's concerned amusement at Sam's eating, the way Sam was running thru the tv channels, Dean and his wonderfully extreme overprotectiveness. And the end part was just spot on beautiful.'Cause if I got out of hell, just to find out you weren't here, I just – I wouldn't really be out of hell." that line made me sniff. So beautiful and oh so true for either of the. Loved it. And the whole chick flick lines were hilarious too! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was cute. I liked it. Sweet moment between the bothers, but peanut butter and butter? Ew that's just gross! Why would he eat that? Yuck! I could understand peanut butter and jelly maybe, but it looked like turkey and cheese to me.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
oh my goodness! I love it! love it! love it! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
It was such a relief when they hugged after Sam got back from hell. The soul-less guy was really wierd.
StarfallAraj chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Another superb one-shot! I've pretty much read all your SPN fanfics posted here, and I really enjoy the consistency with which you capture the boys' relationship, even with the simplest, most basic conversation pieces. I love your work, I hope you keep posting!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Of course Sam would eat and scroll through the television. What else would he do? Like this.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This gave me a warm fuzzy. Thanks!
Kimmerkayy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ah yes. Just what was needed :)

Gentle snarkiness, humorous displays of genuine affection, cut-to-the-heart moments of brotherliness, so much more that cannot be put into words... Wow, how we have missed these characters...

This was so well done. Yeah, you should be hired as an advisor to the show :) :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
sap sap sap. Loooved it.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I liked Dean's Because I say So List, and I like how you had Sam break physical contact first. That showed that Dean was ready to hang on for as long as Sam needed it, and that's all-Dean in my opinion.

Great job!
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Ah you did it again CB, you hooked me in and didn't let me go until the very end of the fic - loved it! As always, I would love to see your words transpired onto the screen - I love your brain. Great work, thank you. :D
palpravda chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was great. Just the right touch of everything. The episode itself was good in most ways, but it really could have used a bit of something. It could have used this. Anyway, Sam was actually Sam and Dean was actually Dean. Geez, that's really not too much to ask from a show. We missed them so much.

This fic brought a smile to my face, in more ways than one. Thank you!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
What a wonderful scene. I think after having to wait eleven episodes for Dean and Sam to be reunited, they could have given us some moments like this in the episode. Besides you also gave us a second hug. :) Though I did love the episode.

I could just imagine Dean's face as he watched Sam and answered his questions.

'Sam was back and he was fine. That's all Dean needed.'

I had to smile when Dean listed everything he didn't want Sam to do while he was outside. Very cute.

'Dean finally stopped his list of 'because I say so' because Sam was giving him an amused 'you do know how old I am, right?'

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I loved reading it.
Wancn chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
It's so beautiful!

Sam knows that his brother can not always take care of him.

But Dean will tell him forever'I can try.'

And cute.

I like the kind of dialogue between big brother and little brother.

Dean wants to escort Princess to the bathroom.(Ha ha ha)

About capture a picture off of Youtube.

I only know a basic way- click with Prt Scr SysRq button in keyboard(next to F12).

Then paste it to Microsoft Paint or anything you want.

P. you agreed with me!