Reviews for Four Little Words
Jane chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
What a great story! I loved it. I wish the rest of the world would think this way before having children.
Izzy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
"she always managed to throw them all out of his head and force him to remember that he was married to Temari of the Sand; the girl he had been having ridiculously graphic dreams about since he was fifteen." Especially the last part of this line made me laugh. Both of them were so honest and their words so heartfelt; I completely agree, it is a situation they would be in. But you handled it wonderfully. As always, your dialogue impresses me, in this case even more than the story itself. Splendid.
The Wolf Of Cair Paravel chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This is absolutely adorable. :3
iTomo chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Omg temari's line about "we would be having the baby" gave me too many feels
sugardash chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Beutifully written.
HitsugayaToushirofan chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Brilliant piece of writing! You really deserve more reviews (: I love how you etch Shikamaru's apprehension into Temari's own fears. Shikamaru's characterisation is wonderful (:
viv chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
nice end of the story
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, so cute! But...serious, and well-thought out. I enjoyed this IMMENSELY. I especially like the very last line, LOL.
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is my ninth time reading this fic! It gets better every time :D

-SJT
Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
:D

Kitty
D chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!

Perfect cap. I love your writing .
Prizz chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I love it! Darn. It made me warm inside.

I was just confused in one part of the story, the one where Shikamaru asked if Temari was sleeping with someone else. What was the real answer? I couldnt decode it, maybe Im just slow. _

Thanks again!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is very well written and IC in my opinion. I think all kunoichi are a bit skittish when it comes to children but Temari would be especially so. So this situation makes a whole lot of sense. Shikamaru's reaction is typical of someone in the husband position.

Overall, I enjoyed reading it and am glad I stalk LovesRainScent's favorite list or I wouldn't have found this little gem. XD
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I think this has to be just about one of the most perfect shika/tema fics I've ever read. They were both wonderfully in character. The brief flashback/conversation with 17-year old Shika and 20-year old Temari said SO MUCH about the two of them in such a few words. "Aren't you?"/"Are you?" was absolutely brilliant. Four words, indeed. And you did it over and over again with "I don't want children" and "I changed my mind."

WOW - not only was it a great story overall but it was constructed so well.
Haruko-sama chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This is awesome!

I really thought that Temari wouldn't want kids as the strong kunoichi she is, but I loved the way that Shikamaru makes her change her mind!

Love it!