Reviews for Becoming Jane: A Love Lost and Found
anneikenskywalker chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
What a beautiful, well written and researched story. I am enjoying it immensely. Thank you SO much for providing us a coda to "Becoming Jane". :-)
EmziBob chapter 34 . 6/10/2014
Wow! just wow! lol love it :D
CS90 chapter 34 . 6/8/2014
I can not believe i found this beautiful story. From the first words has captivated me, your writing is amazing, you get hitched in a beautiful way. I like Jane austen so much and confess that Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite novels, when i saw Becoming jane felt it was an injustice that poor jane austen finish his romance that way, deserved a truly happy ending. So I think this story would have been perfect for her. I read all the chapters in one day, seriously, I loved the story and I just put in favorites because it's the least I can do. I hope you keep finding space to write because you do it so well worth reading you. A big hello
McAvoy Mistress chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Aww... how sweet is that? I'm still at Chapter One but you've got me hooked like the movie. Tom and Jane's POV, I could imagine them thinking absolute same thoughts as you have penned for us. Thanks for sharing to Chapter2.
lovecomyes17 chapter 34 . 9/3/2011
wonderful! Absolutely perfect! I love it! ;)
LoverandaFighter chapter 33 . 9/3/2011
I loved this story. I'm so glad all was well at the end
LoverandaFighter chapter 30 . 8/13/2011
I love Tom. Such a good man. Just like James ;)
LoverandaFighter chapter 29 . 8/3/2011
aww. I love Tom. so much
LoverandaFighter chapter 27 . 7/6/2011
please don't make this how she dies. . .
katlautn3r89 chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
fantastic, touching, very well written story! i absolutely love LOVE it! will you complete it? i really want to know what will happen next now that Tom Lefroy is in the room with Jane Austen. please please please please please complete it i am begging!

Keep it up!
RanDom Roseee chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
i'm absoluntly loving this! did you do lost of research or you just the biggest Austen fan? i'm glad it had many chapters so i cankeep reading it slowly :D:D Much Love. Rose X
RanDom Roseee chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i am intrigued :) i love jane austen w a passion.
word fodder chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Great chapter! Loved it! You inspire me, I may have to try my own BJ fanfic before long...Thanks;P
word fodder chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Great Chapter...wickedly clever way to end it...we will be chopping at the bit for the next chapter! Will that be a room for Jane to be able to have alone time for her writing in such a large family?...or will it be Mary's room...something personal to Tom that he wants to share with Jane?...very clever ending...waiting with much anticipation! please hurry with next chapter and keep up the good work!
word fodder chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
How beautiful! I loved the way you described how Tom saw Janes beautiful! I love having Tom's POV expressed. Your writing syle makes it very interesting for the reader to experiences both Tom and Janes POV.

I love Tom as you are portraying him. So are certainly capturing the same Tom Lefroy that the wonderful James McAvoy protrayed in Becoming Jane! Well done..please continue with this wonderful story!