Reviews for Candy From Strangers
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I loved this! so effin good! And it ended in such a good place.
ToffeeRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
First thing to say is that I'm no big fan of Twilight, so getting me to favourite this is a feat in itself :)

I feel that you have managed to tap into the feelings that everyone has at some point in their lives, whenever they decide to let go completely and try something they never have before.

This is a fantastic HUMAN story, because life doesn't have sparkly vampires :D Keep up the good work.
OwensMama chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
GOood stuff. Makes me miss being younger.
LMBB chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Oh, I really loved this. You definitely got the first bit of freedom feeling perfectly. I still remember that stuff even though it was ages ago. Thanks for bringing me back!
Lux123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I found out about this high times contest from Althea's blog.

Wow, I loved this so much. It was just the sweet and hot I needed! Whew it left me a little bothered (good bothered ;) and grinning like a fool!

The atmosphere you created was so natural. And loved your whole description of Bella's firsts. Oh and high Bella is adorable and hilarious! Esp when she declares she will kiss a boy.. out loud!

Robert Plant style shirt, special brownie making Jasper - FTMFW! Best thing evah!

I totally read this if you ever continued it ;)
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ooh - totally loved this story! thanx!
AltheaJams chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love it when it feels like a fic was made just for me! Going to her first show, Bella is a fantastic narrator because we get to experience this thru her awe-filled eyes. "Is it just me, or does everything seem amazing today?"

Plus, the author totally taps into those teenage girl feelings of wanting to feel wanted, and wanting to experience the romantic ideals, wanting to be someone else for a day. I loved her description of the pretty people sitting behind her: "I want to be these people, be inside of them, and laugh with them at jokes made at my expense. They all look so...easy."

Bella's inner monologue as she's high is delicious. The description of experiencing the music dancing living... as someone addicted to going shows, I thought this was right on.

Thanks for a great o/s, Chicklette!

Althea xo
jemster23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great job-I loved it.

I only found your story today, otherwise you would have had my vote:(

As it is I can't wait to find out who you are and hopefully read some more of your stories.

Are you considering adding to this entry? If so, I would love to read more from these two, or even just Edward's pov.

Good luck in the contest.

Me x
laylak500 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Love your writing style. What a lovley story! Thanks.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
How did he even find her? Musta been like Big in Paris. ;)
Mrs.Robinsome chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great Job! :D Really enjoyed!
ekib09 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Loved, loved, loved this! The story telling and imagery were perfect. I am so glad they were able to meet again.
caligula42 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love this story. The character development is simple and elegant - I find myself caring for these strangers almost immediately. And, I have to say, though the story wraps up just as it should, I find myself wanting more, if you're ever so inclined. Thanks for sharing.
SaphiraGoddess chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
that was beautiful...loved it
maria2906 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
awwww this was really sweet :)

I'm all for letting yourself go and experiencing new things!

And I really liked the way you described the connection between Bella and Edward! So effortless and light, and yet filled with a growing intensity :)

I'm very relieved they finally found their way into each other's lives again!