Reviews for Chrysalis
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I'd like to see what would happen when Orochimaru and Naruto learn the truth. Maybe part of the seal on Naruto's stomach is a genjutsu to make Naruto look more like Minato and less like Kushina/Orichimaru and it falls when Orochimaru uses that Five-fingered seal in the Forest of Death.
"Son, how do you feel about burning this place down?" "Well, Dad, I do so happen to have this match and it would be a shame to leave it unused." "That it would, my boy!" And then Father-Son bonding happens via the "KILL IT WITH FIRE" method.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
OOOOOH, you have to make chapters for this.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
o_o So naruto is dead? Or did the old man lie? I really hope that other story comes into being! It would be epic. :3 This was sweet as well. He changes and then BAM... yeah... good stuff. :)

XII
D3ath Mess3nger chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A OrochimaruXKushina fic, based around Eleanor Lamb's phrases from Bioshock 2...

Fanfiction is perfect... And i'm such a nerd. XD
WraithReaper chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Very nice! A lot of potential for a story to follow. Hope you are able to write it!
HighValour chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I've heard of those stories, but never read any.

Just a few things I hope you could clear up, why does the Sandiame lie about Naruto? Does he not know about the relationship or is this one of these stories where the Sandiame allows Naruto to suffer in the hope of making him loyal to Konoha and himself? (a somewhat overused and dull copout to allow bashing, I find)

Regardless, very good story and I look forward to any story based on this fic.
Soulbow109 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
interesting never thought of this pairing really. Looks interesting I'd definitely be interested in reading a story with this pairing one day.
tedlay chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
awesome story like the beging please keep on writing this. This really is amazing story.
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Quiet good. Hope it wont stay a oneshot.