Reviews for It Only Took One Moment
Nightfrightpony chapter 1 . 3/20
Please wright a sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Please make some sort of sequel to this. It was a truly beautiful story. It was a pleasure reading it.
igeegeei chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
this... is adorable *o*
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You know what I love about this?

Fred Willard, who played the BnL CEO (which makes him the first actor to have a live action speaking role in a Pixar film), voiced Swindle in Transformers: Animated, which contained the adorably socially awkward and unaware Wreck-Gar, who was in TFA voiced by Weird Al, who contributed a song to the 1986 film, which was both the planet Junk, the Junkions, and an Eric Idle voiced Wreck-Gar in particular's official debut into the Transformers world.

In addition to all that, the program used to create AUTO's voice, MacInTalk, (apparently a combination of the two different voices in the program, "Ralph" and "Zarvox") is the same one used for Perceptor (with the "Fred" voice) in TFA, and Perceptor is one of the original G1 Autobots, and his original voice actor, Paul Eiding, has provided additional voices (seriously, that's what it lists him as) in, wait for it, FIVE different Pixar films!
Admittedly, Wall-E was not one of them, but still!
In addition to all that, Perceptor was one of the Autobots in the 1986 movie, and was one of the ones who ended up on Planet Junk where, obviously, he met Wreck-Gar!

You may already know all this, however no one else has posted a comment about this, and I just love the little connections between G1 Wreck-Gar and Wall-E, so I couldn't help saying it!

...And just so you know, I actively looked for another connection between Transformers and Wall-E and then found the Perceptor and AUTO one as I putting this comment together. I was kinda on a roll after the first one (which I think I actually made the first time I read this story) and decided to see if there were more connections and voila.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Best crossover for them, of the planet Junk!

Oh, my heart just melted . . . X3
JenEvan chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
So cute :)
Anonymous BW FG chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was fantastic! :D I loved it where all the Junkions started singing and dancing to "Sunday Clothes"! :D
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I always did love Wreck Gar!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Adorable!
Argentdayl chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I believe the general consensus is "D'aawwww." I heartily agree with it.

Keep writing! -Silverfire
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awww...that's so cute...

Spark
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Excellent story, it made me d'aww and laugh. Two of my favorite things put together! :D
Hemlock Dalise chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I have only one thing I can say...

D'awwww *melts*