Reviews for Closed twice
kenzie17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So i sobbed at the end of it... not like alot, because i can control myself occasionally, but one huge pathetic sob. I LOVE this... if i could get this story tattooed on my forehead i would. This is the best "story" I've ever read on this site... i shouldn't say story because, in all honesty, it needs a more epic and noble description. I absolutely love this. Thank you. Oh and this is the second time i've read this but i couldn't remember if i commented the first time...
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Amazing fic! Dean's stoic acceptance of his too short life and violent end was bad enough but his blunt acceptance of the abandonment by his family just broke my heart. I could so easily see this having happened and who knows in one of the multiple alternate universes we are discovering exist in SPN it may have.
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Huh. I hadn't actually remembered that from the pilot, and I watched the pilot recently...

*feels like a bad fan*

Let's just say, really glad this didn't happen. Great job with the characterization. It's really sad, though, that Dean knows exactly why Sam wouldn't pick up the phone, and then dies for it. And poor Sam, if he figured out what happened later.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I hate to say it, I just cannot read death fics involving Dean. Sorry!