Reviews for More Than That
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Glad Tony realizes he is even better that he is still with NCIS as Gibbs SFA. Just wish everybody else would realize how good he is. I think they are doing thatnow on the show.
karlii chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
What did you think of the end of "newborn king"?
megamom2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Bravo! Just what Tony should come to realize and very well put!
Madances chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really liked this story and hope to see more like it. Good job! Tracy
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Good story. I know too many who think their job is all that they are instead of their job is just a part of them. Tony is more than the sum of his parts and deserves to have his dreams come true... even just a little bit.

Mom
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Hi,

I really really like your story and agree with what you said about Tony's treatment, for the most part, Gibbs is the exception. I have bought into the 'wounded-feeling-hiding-Gibbs.' Ziva doesn't seem quite as harsh, but she has her moments. I think Tim and Vance are spot on. The part about turning the radio off STILL really bothers me. I hope it is addressed on the show itself in some form or fashion. I hope Gibbs finds out, but I am afraid that that ship has sailed.

Can't wait for the next installment. I read the first story and really liked it as well.
newgal chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Good job
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Thank you sooo much for this story. Absolutely loved it. Exactly what's been going on in my mind. It's really sad I find. Tony is so much better than anyone gives him credit for. Ziva rips him, but not the fun way Kate did, McGee doesn't get him, Gibbs under appreciates him, and Vance would get rid of him in a heart beat. I thought it was very telling about how Tony said that some decision you just have to live with. They did a good job setting up future episodes and you did an excellent job writing it. Well done. Thanks.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very nice. I loved the episode as well, especially the scene between Tony and Rachel, and you captured Tony's "voice" very well. I know you've marked this as complete, but I'd love to see you continue it with the results of Tony's decision.
Detour chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That episode was really good (FINALLY)! I totally agree. After not so good episodes for the last season or so, it was especially wonderful to see.

I like the idea that he might continue to speak with Rachel after this scenario. It seems very possible, and she seemed quite comfortable with him herself.
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wonderful tag to a great episode
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I've not actually seen it yet, here in the UK, but I still agree with every word you wrote, and how you wrote them. Thank you.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Fantastic awesome story. Yeah, loved that part when he tells the therapist that he knows who she is. Kate's sister, Rachael. That was the best part of that episode.
Ink11 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
ohhh i loved it very much :D i think you really analyzed him well. Although i disagree with Gibbs having a part in this- i think that gibbs does see Tony's skill, even if he does wish he'd grow up a little. i think that's why he's hard on him as well. like in that episode when tony took lead again bcuz it was a re-opened case, and gibbs told him how proud of him he was... anyway! i also think ziva does see some of tony's skills, but definately not the whole picture. OK ANYWAY. it was well written and you have a very strong voice :) i hope you update it!
Angelus320 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Absolutely, positively spot on in regards to Tony's character...in my opinion at least. I would love to see what you think would happen should Tony take the steps to change his current situation. Please let me know if you decide to write more...I'll def. be keeping a look out for it. You have talent that shows through in the words you write. Would love to see more of that talent.