Reviews for The Long Walk Home
Genibane chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
Ah man! This was really interesting I definitely would have loved at least one other chapter.
Lenny chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
It's been a while since you have updated, so I just want to le you know that there is still interest in this story.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Not bad so far. I am having issues though with the mental abuse in the last chapter. No matter the century, abuse, be it physical or mental, is a major issue and concern. Also, since the relationship is five years old, the abuse could also qualify as spousal. No matter how one shakes it, it all addes up and there would be no reason for Nyota to get away with the charges. In fact, it is highly unlikely that she would have and even more unlikely for Spoke to loose his job and career in the fallout and resulting court case. Favoritism wouldn't even be a factor if it went to court. So while i may continue reading, i am highly upset that Nyota is getting away with her actions and I think the author needs to consider looking into the legalities of something like this, since i know from personal experience what i am talking about. Did i mention how upset the unfairness there made me?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Just reread it and I must say it is still time well spent. I hope that one day you finish this. Spock really needs to heal. I wonder if Uhura will come back to torment his mind...
mtcbones chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
good story so far. hope you get a chance to finish it
jdpenny121 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Type your review for this chapter here.

I have truly enjoyed this story; I do hope you finish it soon. I really want to see/know how this story ends.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I LOVE IT! UPDATE! PLEASE! Continue soon, bye!
Keladrion chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
this is awesome. I really love Joanna in this, people generally do her younger but i've always wanted to see teenage Jo and i love her!
And yeah, Spock and Bones... XD
OptimusPrimeAddict chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Oh wowowowowowowowow! This is reallyreallyreally good so far and i hope you update superduper soon! :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
But I don't want Jim to be alone! Who will look out for him? What if that one crazy woman comes after him?
Ugh, why can't space be a job you can commute to!
Update soon!
Amanda
MyOwnPosterity chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
I really love this story. I think you got the characters down pat. I can't wait for the next chapter, but take your time. I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*
Doni chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
I also enjoy a ride when I've got some thinking to do or am stressed out. I like that they're staying together, but not that they're leaving Jim and the Enterprise. Won't be the same without them. Nicely done.
HHMsaki chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I began reading this story, when you began quite awhile back, so glad you have decided to write again. What I like so much in the characters and how they have gown. Of course, I want Leonard and Spock to have crazy sex and admit that for each of them, here stand someone that is right for them. That a fantastic occurrence in life, to find someone that "gets" you.

I have also enjoyed you version of Joanna and Kirk. Kirk is a character I have have trouble with, sometimes I think he is great at other times I think he is a mess.

I hope you do finish this story, I for one will continue reading and hoping you do.
Jan7 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
I'm more confused by this chapter than anything, I think. I kind of think it was too soon for Spock to be staying if McCoy did. You have them as friends, but not so close that Spock would go where McCoy did.

I'm also not really understanding why it is assumed Spock would live with McCoy. Not at this point, because we haven't seen then THAT close yet. Unless I completely read over it. It just kind of feels like something is missing. I think maybe their relationship should have been a bit further on, before Spock says he'll stay if McCoy does.
Jan7 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
"You'll be fine, Jim. I must confess that there were some days when I wondered if you wouldn't be better off without people like Spock and me to catch you.

I liked that thought, for some reason. The only other comment I have about this chapter is about Spock working the leather. Vulcan's are vegetarians because they believe all life is precious and killing for food is wrong. So Spock working with the skin of a dead animal just seems like something he wouldn't enjoy doing.