Reviews for Padme's Heart
LilyBell chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
hi crow. you should make a story about anakin and padme raising luke and leia.
LilyBell chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
Hey Crow. Finished the book. Its an awesome book. Im going to start reading the sequel right now. :]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]:]
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
When anikin got back he told shikka to see we're the babies were he went to the kitchen to gat a bite to eat he sat down at the table to eat until he herd a small sniff a sniff that was familia he notest a ball with a blanket and he walked over to it he took the blanket off and saw his wife padme he opened his arms for her but she dident come so he sat next to her he noticeed she was shivering and asked what's wrong padme but there was no answer so he put his hands gentilly under her (not knowing if she was hurt ) and lifted her body up he looked into her buteful brown eyes and he could sense fear he could tell she was upset he wondered if it was because he left her alone 2 days after she had given birth or breaking the promise of always being with her se could see her eyes were getting watery he could see a tear fall down her cheek and several more until she was crying he said don't cry what's wrong for the first time since he got back she spoke anikin how could you could I do what tears began to sting in padmes eyes anikin you left me alone 2 days after giving birth and I was tird ans sour they cried every night so I dident get any sleep since you left another reoson is that you broke a promiss padme ran to her room crying crying more then ever she locked the door at that time anikin felt so sorry for what he had done to padme so he sat there thinking about it he couldn't stand to see padme upset he said to himself he had to say sorry so that night he walked to their room and knocked padme let
LilyBell chapter 28 . 11/22/2014
i have a question. when you say that padme or anakin kiss tenderly, what does it mean? and i mean what does tenderly mean
Crow T. Author chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Thank you, LilyBell, for this nice review. It's been awhile since I've had a review; I was so surprised to see it! I'm glad you are enjoying this story. I've been reading lots of SW stories here (and let me recommend the stories of "ruth baulding"...fantastic!), and when I read some of Padme's Heart, I really wouldn't mind rewriting some of it...not changing the story, but using some of the writing tips I've picked up here. I think it could be fleshed out a bit. Anyway, thanks again! (btw, I'm stuck on the sequel, Shattered Mission, but I hope to pick it up again.)
LilyBell chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Hi Crow. Love the book so far. I really think it has alot of heart in it. And its cute. Im reading it and its great so far. Your an awesome book writer.
Andromakhe chapter 27 . 9/1/2012
Leaving the Jedi feels right for Anakin. Poor Obi-Wan. But at least, he has his Master again. I'm sure Qui-Gon will look after him.

I've made it pretty far into the story. It's been a good ride.
Andromakhe chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
Ah. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bonding. Those are some of my favorite fics to read. I'm glad you decided to show part of it and especially that Obi-Wan got to know Qui-Gon was proud of him. I felt my own heart mend at those words, and though I didn't cry, the catharsis was definitely there. Now all we need is for Obi-Wan to know how loved he'd been. I'm certain the blasted Council meeting was a huge misunderstanding.

My only major criticism is the Anakin/Padme fluff. It can be too sweet at times. But bear in mind I really don't like the ship, and that sugar is actually a big part of the problem, so this criticism might actually be a compliment on how in-character the romance is.
Andromakhe chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Oh, if Anakin had gone with Obi-Wan, Palpatine might still not have been confronted by the Jedi because Anakin wouldn't have discovered he was a Sith. So it probably wouldn't have changed anything. Good, emotional scene at the end with Padme afraid of the Dark Side. She's always been more logical than Anakin. If only Obi-Wan were around, indeed. Perhaps he could have reminded Anakin that Maul killed Qui-Gon. But if even Padme couldn't reach Anakin, I guess it was a lost cause. Good showing Padme beginning to fear Anakin himself with all the bloodshed he's committed recently.
Andromakhe chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Awww. What a touching scene with Obi-Wan and Anakin. And the strange thing is I can see Obi-Wan admitting the attachment, somehow. I guess because you did show his inner conflict over whether it was right to have the attachment, and then he finally couldn't deny it and maybe wanted to part with Anakin on good terms, making sure he said he loved him before he lost the chance with Anakin's resignation. Well done.
Andromakhe chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
The duel with Dooku was wonderfully descriptive and I'm happy you changed events so that Anakin was not killing a foe who had clearly surrendered. Also good to see that Anakin is starting to become suspicious of the Chancellor's bloodlust and encouragements to use the Dark Side. Always liked how Anakin couldn't leave Obi-Wan behind, despite the dead weight he had to carry.
Andromakhe chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
And now things get interesting. Obi-Wan, being the clever fellow he is, suspects correctly that Padme's pregnancy may have something to do with Anakin. I also liked how Yoda sensed the attachment between Obi-Wan and Anakin. Clever plot point with the candid shot of Padme's stomach.
Andromakhe chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Awww. As a Ventress fan, this was sad. But the interaction with Anakin was realistic, and you made his loss of control understandable with Ventress threatening to kill Padme. This was done with integrity to the characters, since Anakin and Ventress really don't like each other. In terms of storytelling, I can accept her death and the way it happened because setting, people, and events hold together coherently. Good job.
Andromakhe chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Poor Padme. I cannot really imagine the worry for a partner who is in a risky profession. I suppose her profession carries some risk, too, but with Jedi, they do get into more conflicts with dangerous objects.

I think you've got Padme and Anakin down really well. Obi-Wan sounds like himself, too. Poor Kenobi. Never gets a break, does he? It's the old adage about more responsibility equaling more work. Heh.

So far, this is some good quality work. There need to be more fics like this that make sense for the universe, have realistic plot, good characterization, and a clean and readable appearance.
Andromakhe chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
The intimate scene was tastefully done. Though I admit to wishing fervently that we could be a bit more explicit when publishing here. I was faced with the sad problem of having to dilute my intimate scene. I was left with the uncomfortable sense of creativity that was chained. But well done staying within the rules while managing to imply many steamy things.