Reviews for Padme's Heart
JJ chapter 35 . 3/7
Not sure how I managed to miss this fic! I loved it so much. I was wondering about Padme, and how she was able to sense Luke. Has she become force sensitive after being pregnant with a pair of force sensitive children? After Anakin has touched her with the force? Has her force sensitivity been overlooked all this time? Ahhhh I need to know haha. Esp since they were talking about immortality and how Anakin refused to learn it because Padme wasn't force sensitive. Anyway, thanks for writing this!
I adore this! I cried and absolutely could not stop reading it! I wished this had happened... By the way, I live how you described the emotions...
A Star Wars Fan chapter 35 . 7/5/2017
This is one of the best alternate Star Wars stories that I have ever read! It was so good! I can't wait to read the sequel! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/7/2016
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
love the story ,JESUS bless
Guest chapter 30 . 1/1/2016
I actually really dislike that Obi-Wan aired all Anakin's business to the little sulky brat. Why should he get hear the full story about Anakin? That should be Anakin's alone to disclose. Also, all this strict adherence to the infamous code makes the Jedi feel so much more like a cult. They are being indoctrinated from infancy to this code, they have no choice in whether or not they want the lifestyle and what happens if they choose to leave? Anakin's got a connected and well-off wife, others who leave would be left with no support, funds or possibly even recognized job skills. The old Republic Jedi order had reached a tipping point where they needed to adapt or die, and in your version here they are refusing to adapt.
johanna chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
It is very rare that i find fanfictios that are good. THis one is great
ff5 lovah chapter 33 . 6/16/2015
Hey Crow. I'm LilyBell's sister. Ive read this book before but I don't remember some of it and I don't remember there only being 35 chapters. I remember there being like 50 gazillion chapters...or maybe I'm thinking of a different fic. I can't remember the name but...good job on this book
LilyBell chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Hey Crow. Remember me? I just wanted to say that I loved the book the first time I read it so Im reading it again. Love your work by the way.:] oh and BTW Im writing a fic called Linda's Life. its on Miss Literati.:] if you read it, hope you like it. keep up the good work:]:]:]
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Pedme asked "did you hear that baby"?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Anakin got his wife's message. She was carrying their baby.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Pedme felt sick. She was throwing up constantly.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Pedme visited with her mom.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Pedme was hurting because he was leaving.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Anakin was training the younglings. They had fun with Anakin. Pedme was talking with her friend Dorme. Dorme said something that made Pedme laugh. She sat on the couch when she heard a sound. She looked up. Anakin ran over and hugged her tightly. He asked her "are you alright"? She said "yes". Anakin took her to their room and pulled the sheets back and closed their eyes. Anakin had his arms around Pedme.