Reviews for Padme's Heart
Beautiful
Jesussaves119 chapter 1 . 4/14
love the story ,JESUS bless
I actually really dislike that Obi-Wan aired all Anakin's business to the little sulky brat. Why should he get hear the full story about Anakin? That should be Anakin's alone to disclose. Also, all this strict adherence to the infamous code makes the Jedi feel so much more like a cult. They are being indoctrinated from infancy to this code, they have no choice in whether or not they want the lifestyle and what happens if they choose to leave? Anakin's got a connected and well-off wife, others who leave would be left with no support, funds or possibly even recognized job skills. The old Republic Jedi order had reached a tipping point where they needed to adapt or die, and in your version here they are refusing to adapt.
johanna chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
It is very rare that i find fanfictios that are good. THis one is great
ff5 lovah chapter 33 . 6/16/2015
Hey Crow. I'm LilyBell's sister. Ive read this book before but I don't remember some of it and I don't remember there only being 35 chapters. I remember there being like 50 gazillion chapters...or maybe I'm thinking of a different fic. I can't remember the name but...good job on this book
LilyBell chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
Hey Crow. Remember me? I just wanted to say that I loved the book the first time I read it so Im reading it again. Love your work by the way.:] oh and BTW Im writing a fic called Linda's Life. its on Miss Literati.:] if you read it, hope you like it. keep up the good work:]:]:]
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
Pedme asked "did you hear that baby"?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Anakin got his wife's message. She was carrying their baby.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Pedme felt sick. She was throwing up constantly.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Pedme visited with her mom.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
Pedme was hurting because he was leaving.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Anakin was training the younglings. They had fun with Anakin. Pedme was talking with her friend Dorme. Dorme said something that made Pedme laugh. She sat on the couch when she heard a sound. She looked up. Anakin ran over and hugged her tightly. He asked her "are you alright"? She said "yes". Anakin took her to their room and pulled the sheets back and closed their eyes. Anakin had his arms around Pedme.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Anakin and Pedme were married and enjoyed their lives. Anakin was away on a mission. Pedme was distressed. She didn't know if Anakin and Obi Wan were going to make it home alive. Threepio said "mistress Pedme master Anakin and Obi Wan are coming home". Pedme looked up. She asked "they're on their way home right now"? She sat down on the bed and looked down. Something caught her eye. She looked at the box. She picked it up and held it close to her. Anakin was devoted to Pedme and she was everything he had. Anakin knew his wife was his source of comfort. When she saw that he was hurting spiritually she rubbed his back and spoke in her gentle voice. Anakin held Pedme in his arms every night. If she screamed in her sleep he would pull her close and let her cry on him. She put her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/13/2015
Pedme hugged Anakin.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/13/2015
Pedme was on the hospital bed with Anakin hovering over her. Pedme was told to push. She screamed and Luke came out. He was crying. The doctor told Pedme to push. She screamed and Leia came out.