Reviews for Strawberry Weddings
batataohara chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
I love your fanfic! i really laugh a lot of times,and almost cry too. great writer!
if there's a sequel make tamao pair with miyuki,please,ill have a lot of trouble to solve till they end together,divorce,a child,chiyo broken heart,shizuma pregnant(lots of fun ).
i dont write it myself because i dont kown,dont have sugesting . thank you for your awesome stories!
kittykatkiki chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
I enjoyed this fic a lot! I hope you keep writing strawberry panic fics because all of the character traits are totally on point. and they're all of my favorite couples too! thanks for writing this. 3
ElizavetaH213 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I really like how you kept the characters actually in character but gave your own touch of humor to their voices and thoughts. Shion and Chikaru are especially adorable. I have read all of your Strawberry Panic stories and I just would like you to know that your writing inspired me to start a SP fic of my own. I know these stories are from a while ago but that doesnt keep them from being awesome so i felt that it would be cool to write a review. Thank you for these entertaining and inspiring fics.

Sincerely, HT
Austin chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Awesome! But you should make more fan fiction after this but with more drama between Shizuma and Nagisa.
Bezsoba chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
It’s a shame that you don’t own Strawberry panic it would certainly be a better show… I must say I’m impressed.

I’ve started to watch the show away back I guess three weeks ago. (One of my friend on DA made a cross over picture and I get interested) As I have a rather dull exam per diode I’ve watched the whole show in three days. There were really good episodes and there were some annoying ones too. But I really liked the end… “finally” I sighed… XD

After I finished it I’ve started to watch for fan fictions and I remembered before I started to watch the show I’ve read a Hungarian summary on it where the author promoted a fan fic writer (you) so I’ve looked for it again and found you on fan fiction net.

In the past weeks I almost read all your stories… And I must say I’m impressed (again) You’ve done a really good job whit it. Thank you!

As a fan fic writer myself I need some back up and motivation in the form of comments… I don’t know how is it whit you so I’ve decided to write just one comment so far but I can give specified opinion of almost all eps. if you need me XD

Oh and got just one problem in this latest episodes: How could Shizuma wear “the same shirt and jeans she had been wearing all day yesterday” if she wanted to seduced Midori “in a Tiny and lacy black panties, full black stockings and a black lacy push-up bra” and then as you put it “she staggered half naked through her family's estate, frantically searching for her beloved Nagisa”

I mean I know she could pull some dress on but why and more important how the same? :D It’s not that important… it’s just me XD
NerdoftheWorld chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
New plot bunny. Them, going to New York, New York! It would have to be after the aunt situation, but it's a cool idea nonetheless! I see that can be setbacks, like what the heck is the New York atmosphere like? Where will they stay? What about Kaname and Momomi(as far as I can tell, you love that pairing[correct me if I'm wrong])? Have no fear! I do have some possible solutions to these conundrums. If you do perhaps want to take up my idea, please PM me. I just adore your stories. ShizumaxNagisa is one of my favorite pairings, and I think you illustrate them not perfectly(sorry :/), but good enough for a girl who wants happy endings. AKA, me. The humor, the interesting plot lines, hidden subplots that add significantly to the story (the theft of Shion's wedding ring, the rape of Midori)funny characters, Semi-automatic fireworks (tee-hee), all add up to wonderful stories. I sincerely hope you keep writing.

-from a fellow Strawberry Panic fan
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Aww! Loved it. Look forward to more updates on Opposites.
kurakami chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Love that everyone gets a happy ending. Kaname and Momomi are as ruthlessly cryptic as ever. Glad that Shizuma's dad too her to the zoo. So sweet. Great Story!
KittyAttack chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Very cute ending. I loved it :3

I look forward of seeing more of your works! I alway enjoy them :)
Ogasawara chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
That's a beautiful end of your story... I don't know what to say... I'm glad you make it finished but i'm also sad... coz it's one of my fav stories... I hope you'll write more in the future, i don't mind waiting for months... It's worth it for your story Once again, thx for sharing your wonderful story with us
ShizumaHanazono009 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
This was such a cute chapter :D. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. Great job with the whole thing.
ailfrst chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
That ending was just too cute! It really put a smile on my face. I'm really happy with how this story went(and I'm glad you finally finished it), and I'm looking forward to your other updates! :D
Fatalicious chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
God damn Ape Princess! Also, it was a great story.
Universal lizard chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Yes! Months of waiting, chapter 8, and I was not disappointed at all!

Seriously, this is one of the best romantic comedy stories I have ever read, everything I would want and expect from Strawberry Panic!
XRosarioX chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Okay... so I may or may not have cried at the ending of this...

I think all your stories are amazing, hillarious and capture the emotions of the characters along with their personalities amazingly.

Your writting style is also amazing (okay, maybe I'm using amazing a tad too much, but hey I'm just being honest. :P) and I've really enjoyed reading Strawberry Weddings and the others. (:

So, Thank you (: Gutted it's finished though. x_x haha.

Becky. xx