Reviews for Meaningless
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I keep 'awwing' your stories - they are adorableness given written form.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Cool! I've always wondered after the meaning of Desmond's tattoo!
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aww. Cute.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
MUUHHH

translated: I am so overcome by FEELS that I am unable toile coherent words.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"It means that there were three people who had access to too many pens and an unconscious body."

*lmao* awesome fic _
Von chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
*glomps the story*

EXCESS LOVE is what it is! EXCESS LOVE!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awww. There need to be more of these out there. The four's interaction like you wrote it here, it's quite possibly perfect. A spot of humour, some seriousness, and nice piece of bonding. Warms my heart, definitely a fave.
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Aw, this is just... too adorable. Really. I think someone found Desmond's skin (that sounds gross) and the tattoo is a stylized face, but yeah, it does seem like one of those stupid designs, like tramp stamps with someone's name on it or maybe a barb wire... but hey, I imagined that he was young and you know, why the hell not? The design looks cool, and sometimes that's all people want from a tattoo.

At any rate, I thought everyone just had a great interaction here, Rebbecca, Lucy, and of course Shaun being the snobby wanker that he is. And of course, picking on Desmond - because that's what friends do: Single out one person in their group to torment.

So this was cute AND a little deep, too, I guess - showing a bit of Desmond's life and his relationship with his friends. I liked it! As if you couldn't tell already. Well, actually, I like all of your AC stories, so yeah.

-S
iamthewordshaker chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
i loved this! :D
Squabble chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Loved it!
Vanille chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hey!

Wow, I just wanted you to know that the anon!reader I am totally likes your stories, like, a lot. Really. They're the most well-written AC's stories I've read since a loooong time. They're meaningful, I'd say. Like you've done a lot of research behind so that the character's personalities wouldn't be messed up. Plus, your writing's very good.

(Pull up, Pick up and Meaningless are amazaing. Most favorite Ac's fic ever. Keep up the good work!)
CaptainKittens chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
SO CUTE.

One of my favourite one-shots, definitely.
Alleonh chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
that was adorable

oh team!
anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
i love this! it's not even cracky; it's acceptable and man i wish they'd done stuff like this, fucking love. so much.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hahaha, great writing man. You don't disappoint. Also thanks for keeping your work so clean. You've given me hope that fanfics are not always about shipping and crack :)