Reviews for The Complete Pokédex
hopefulheart108 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow. I can't wait until you finish this.
zachary liggett chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
well for one thank you for the experience and two ill be back!
zzzp2 chapter 21 . 10/26/2011
you forgot to mention that no one knows what a diglett's bottom looks like, but it is rumored to have feet (PMD. Look it up on youtube).

Two chapters in one day. Keep it up!
zzzp2 chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
Venonats eat insects?

Well, you're at chapter 20 without stopping. Great work on ALL 20 chapters.

Keep it up, etc.
zzzp2 chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
Yes, yes, yes!

Wow, this is a REALLY big project. But you've done awesome so far!

By the way, if you go to traffic stats then story stats, you can see the amount of views per day. If you go to legacy story stats you can see the reviews and click on it to see these.

Great job, keep it up, *insert compliments here*
The Helpless Romantic chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I enjoy this premises and wish you luck on doing every fantasical creature of Pokeearth! Though I expect you to do it anyway, take careful presicion when doing the Legendaries, especially considering the many different versions of their origins and history. Simply cannot wait for Sableye's, Duskull's, and Banette's pages! Can you tell I like Ghosts?

Crazy today, the Helpless Romantic
MisterDrBob chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I read a story like this once, but have been unable to find it again. You do a spectacular job with the form though!

I also like the fact that you're actually going through the Pokedex order. This other story I read did them kind of at random.
SonOfHades96 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This can be very helpful to people researching Pokemon but also to other fanfic writers, like myself, who write Pokemon fics. This a great source of information and I'd love to see you complete it.
gozieson chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Hey there, found this on the site and I must say that what you wrote here is very detailed and thought-provoking. I applaud you for it.

Have you heard of Bulbapedia? It's a wiki site dedicated to all things pokemon. It would be very cool if you could add what you wrote here into the wiki.

Anyway, please continue.
dsiuserhere chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
neat. im doing something simillar to this. 87 chapters. i'd have more but i'd get banned for a list fanfic
Ninthlite chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This has been done search up pokedex fanfiction. There is like 165 chapters currently
Dragon Master Paul chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Id like to see if you can finish this
Patrick de chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Very informative
chessvain chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
i really like how detailed this is and if it ever gets completed i could see it being a great resource for people looking up information on pokemon.