Reviews for The Venus Contract
Yael chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Amazing! I cant wait to download it onto my kindle.
J'aime lire chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
WOAH! (((yes i am speaking in english))) I did NOT expect Alex to be in the obiturarys and i definetly did NOT expect Tom Harris to be framed for MURDER! OMG!
J'aime lire chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Le nom de Jack Starbright était probablement sur le papier!
J'aime lire chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
haha ... pas. Je suis si confus! Je me suis perdu environ deux chapitres en arrière. Je n'aime que les chapitres avec Alex en eux! pas ennuyeux Alex
Blissful Winter chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
I'm sure you'll find someone to beta for you because this is fabulous, and I have rather high standards! I'm looking forward to reading more in the future!
Bandgeek2015 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Your story is prety good...one thing that gets really annoying though is when you switch 2 some1 not with Alex's perspective...thts my only complaint though :D and you still have a couple more weeks be4 school starts soooooo make it happen :D
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Thank goodness. I was afraid you were not going to continue this story. Now I would offer to be your beta, but I am horrible at grammar and such. But I would still be happy to help. You could ask me questions that relate to your story, like should Snake give what little information he has about Alex to the rest of K-Unit? And I would answer and hopefully spark that creative mind into writing again. You could even ask questions to the readers, like post it as a chapter and make it like a huge poll.

Well hope you get everything straightened out and organized.

Can't wait to read chapter:13.

You can do it!

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Was wondering when Fox was going to show up.

Keep writing.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Oh Tom...shouldn't he be used to this by now, lol.

Keep writing.

Did you get 7 reviews?

Here is another one.

Kepp at it!

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Ok let me just say that this is the best story that I have read in a while. YAY!

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
WHAT THE F***!

What the hell happened?

Oh my gosh I did not see that one coming.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I am going to take a wild guess and say...Jack Starbright.

Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Haha, you are just full of jokes huh.