Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Pacmayne chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
It's been a year since you posted this, yet I felt I should review. It might be too late, you most likely won't read it, but I had to review.

It's like Noble Six, still fighting as he dies, fighting for a lost cause.

It's short, but beautiful. Your humor is refreshing.

"Spartans don't die. They just go to hell to regroup."

The part where Kat and Six have their little private joke was funny. I loved the last line so much.

Firefight. Tough luck, on.

The Bungie's favorite number reference had me grinning like a madman. I like your take on where Spartans go after they die. It's awesome. You're an amazing author.

In my opinion Halo Reach was an amazing game and Noble Six was badass. He died as he lived, kicking Covenant ass.

R.I.P Noble Six. And R.I.P Noble Team.

You have talent. Keep on using it.

Go knock some heads.

-Catherine-B320
AdInventum chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aha, this was a pleasant surprise! It's like Valhalla (Viking heaven, not Halo map) only BETTER!

Endless fighting and dying, respawning, skulls... oi. It's easy and humorous to imagine Noble going at it over and over again!
shadowolf93 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Im not shure if thats spartans heven or hell. great story
EmF chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Heheheheheh.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Emile was the Spartan with the shotgun. Jun was the sniper
LoboDiabloLoneWolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
That last line was solid _gold_.

I'm not sure exactly what it is about this that I like so much. It's short, and yet you've managed to get in a lot of stuff. Powerful but succinct, nicely balanced and put together. Pacing was good and the structure worked. Six's last thought about Spartans regrouping in hell was excellent; grim but at the same time amusing.

Altogether a nice little piece, kudos.