Reviews for The Path To My Soul
Kinda wish bella and jasper would have a kid. I think jasper would be an awesome dad.
Calyptra chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
Well, i like fights in stories. But I never liked this kind of ultimatum in relationships. No matter what Bella did, this is the one think you just don't say. Jasper has been a newborn for crying out loud, he should be more understanding and not take things so personally.
I hope she gives him hell for that.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
I like Alice ,but i hate that she thinks she can just tell everyone what to do,I don't care if she doesn't remember her humon will she do to Eddie now that he is here now?
kantorkan chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
I hope the wannabes don't try to get them back into their family/coven,they don't deserve their loyalty,plus they already have a coven.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Bad things are going to happen that will test their relationship.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Of course it's the wannabe humons the Cullens.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
I think she will end up as a humon eater before the story is over.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
Going to buy her ring ,and no she won't,then she will feel bad and run off.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
So i imagine once he gets to Forks he will find his catatonic mate and save both of their sanity,but then i don't think it will be that easy.I really do hate when Alice and/or Petey keep Jasper hanging considering he is so dense when it comes to his own emotions.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
In the Alice part you didn't tell us who she was talking to.
Jacob Malfoy chapter 37 . 4/2/2014
sex scenes were great
kantorkan chapter 35 . 3/31/2014
Carlisle and Bella just seems so creepy.
kantorkan chapter 34 . 3/31/2014
rather see Bella and Charlotte shirtless.
ray-ber chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
I think I would have made their separation harder for jasper longer and have bella embrase human drinking
leo8august chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Love this chapter (i think i know whats in forks .) Very funny/playful yet plot thickening. Lovin it ;)
2,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »