Reviews for The Path To My Soul
Ahyah chapter 37 . 1/20
Hmmm...

I wanted bih slap Jasper when he issued that either or! I mean Damn the girls a newborn and her own person not a newborn soldier for him. Why oh why didn't he take Peter's warning to heart? I know for sure he didn't forget it.

I like that Bella didn't immediately run back to him when she found out he did in fact break his promise and leave, whether he had good intentions or not.

All in all it was a good read.
I just realised something vampires don't have blood so how do they get hard when there is no blood to there penises
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 37 . 10/18/2015
Please update
Dauntless Initiate Erics girl chapter 37 . 9/14/2015
Im going to start off by saying I love your story, Ive read it so many times that Ive lost count. But I do have one issue, Jasper leaving Bella again? not cool! I can understand where you were coming from writing it but you never leave the one you love. And Bella let him get away with it to easy she should of been more pissed or even made him wait longer let him feel her pain. Once again I love your story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
Kinda wish bella and jasper would have a kid. I think jasper would be an awesome dad.
Calyptra chapter 32 . 12/15/2014
Well, i like fights in stories. But I never liked this kind of ultimatum in relationships. No matter what Bella did, this is the one think you just don't say. Jasper has been a newborn for crying out loud, he should be more understanding and not take things so personally.
I hope she gives him hell for that.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 11/24/2014
I like Alice ,but i hate that she thinks she can just tell everyone what to do,I don't care if she doesn't remember her humon will she do to Eddie now that he is here now?
kantorkan chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
I hope the wannabes don't try to get them back into their family/coven,they don't deserve their loyalty,plus they already have a coven.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 11/24/2014
Bad things are going to happen that will test their relationship.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 11/23/2014
Of course it's the wannabe humons the Cullens.
kantorkan chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
I think she will end up as a humon eater before the story is over.
kantorkan chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
Going to buy her ring ,and no she won't,then she will feel bad and run off.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
So i imagine once he gets to Forks he will find his catatonic mate and save both of their sanity,but then i don't think it will be that easy.I really do hate when Alice and/or Petey keep Jasper hanging considering he is so dense when it comes to his own emotions.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
In the Alice part you didn't tell us who she was talking to.
2,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »