Reviews for The Path To My Soul
mynameishelby chapter 2 . 6/27
I love this cheeky Bella! This is super cute!
This history had less problems than others, but was so interesting. It was about true love and fate

I loved this Edward Thanks for not punishing him

Thanks for your time

Regards
flanduslover1 chapter 37 . 12/20/2017
absolutely love this please write another like it
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 37 . 11/2/2017
I don't know what to saythis story was just incredible! Thank you so much for writing such a masterpiece.
jeoliverio chapter 37 . 10/11/2017
This is a GREAT story
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 5 . 9/22/2017
Who is Alice talking to in this chapter at the end?
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Bella's kiss was super sweet, and Jasper's reaction was priceless. His "Don't go" got me in the feels.
Kayozm chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I have no idea if you still check in here at all, but i just wanted to say, i *love* when you make AliceEdward happy. I see no need to torture them or make them be evil.
snr3231 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
love this story.
landapanda chapter 11 . 6/9/2017
I really like how rational and okay with everything Alice and Edward are. It feels realistic to me. Well, as realistic as mind-reading and psychic vampires can feel... :p
TheOodWillRise chapter 37 . 4/22/2017
What a ride!
TinaF chapter 37 . 1/11/2017
Beautiful story! You are a wonderful writer and your stories rock. Thank you for sharing
Kushka chapter 37 . 12/25/2016
Good story
andrewpine chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
Are him and insane Esme so disparate to be human that they insist on calling total strangers they brought into their coven their children?i know Esme is insane due to losing her child while human that it carried over to her undead life. Carlisle i am just not sure why he is so fixated on having children and not wanting them to leave and live their own lives away from his mates smothering embrace.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Is she talking to the voice in her head or is some one there with her knowing she screwed over Jasper for decades?
2,992 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »