Reviews for Wait
horseluvr4 chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Three chapters really set the pace of the whole story perfectly!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *runs away bawling* it cant be over! how can you do this to me?! its just such a brilliant fic! it tugged at my heartstrings so much :')
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
*sniffles* gorgeous! too sweet *sobs* you really shouldnt do this to me *starts crying* i love this, its so touching!
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
beautiful
thats all i can say
i loved this
really
amazing :-)
zhujian chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I really like the way you portrait Ron and Hermione. Great stories.
GingerPygmy99 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
oh man ! that was awesome :D
GingerPygmy99 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
lovely chapter! always read stories of hermione healing ron after the ministry escape, but never have i read one where ron heals hermione, made me fall in love with ron just a little bit more. yes i know, sad , but wow , just wow !
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
WOW ! great first chapter i loved rons declerations written beautifully

gingpiggy
chamiepop chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Congrats on your first fanfic ever! Well done. :)
rhmac12 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
If only we could have seen more R/Hr in the book/ movie, your version of them professing their feelings I would have voted for a million times to be included ;)

R/Hr FOREVER! ;)
napchic chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
She enjoyed simply watching him, and it almost seemed that it was all she could have without interruption.

That's a bit heartbreaking.

_

There was nothing out here but the sea, the sand, the stars, and the pair of them.

Utterly beautiful.

_

Her question was answered when Ron sprinted toward the edge, jumping off with no care, arms and legs flailing…

Falling to her knees just at the edge, Hermione peered down, expecting to see an unconscious Ron…

"Fancy meeting you here."

"Oh, you idiot! You knew I was following you this entire time!"

I LOVE this scene. I love him being carefree and silly and mischievous. Perfect him. Perfect her reaction after.

_

Ron scrambled up the dune, absently wondering what happened to his efforts to not be a complete buffoon around her.

"No! Wait!" he bellowed with urgency. "I didn't mean for you to go."

I love when he bellows and self doubts and scrambles. GUH.

_

He allowed his thin fingers to slide down the underside of her arm to her palm.

so understated, yet sexy as hell.

_

Deep in her stomach, delightful, immodest things stirred

i want to buy that sentence a fancy dinner and take it home with me. guh. so excellent.

_

"This is where I came to think over Christmas…" Ron trailed off, the words catching in his throat.

*cuddles him*

_

I probably would have chucked myself off at that point, I was so miserable. I was starting to believe that I might never see you again…"

Ron wanted to stuff his fist into his own mouth.

oh, perfect thing!

*cuddles him*

_

Hermione stared at him again in that way that was both thoughtful and perplexed. She wistfully turned her head up to the sky to look intently at the moon. Ron cast surreptitious glances at her, wondering if the shine to her eyes was the result of tears or moonbeams.

She let out a watery laugh.

"What is it?" Ron questioned nervously.

"I was thinking…that we shared the same feeling…under the same moon," Hermione spoke in such a feeble way that he felt his heart twist unpleasantly.

*has thought this so many, many, many times*

but never expressed so picturesquely as this is. this is… breathtakingly lovely. the scene in my head that you place there… one can hardly withstand how lovely it is.

_

"I'm sorry. I…If you want to talk about…I'm sorry," Ron groped around for the right words to say.

"I told you in the tent to stop saying that," Hermione insisted. "You saved my life, Ron."

I love his struggle and decision to swallow his own feelings for hers, and the way that she utterly forgives him is just… *happy sigh*

_

"I saved you? Dobby saved you. He saved all of us. I left you," Ron spat, anger at himself bubbling up unexpectedly. "How can you even think about forgiving me?"

he's magnificent. look at him. :)

_

"I understand now. I think I even understood then. The locket—"Hermione spoke, sympathy lacing every word.

and so is she :)

_

she murmured soothingly. "I know you. I know your heart.

oh!… oh, so well done… *actual shivers*

_

"I have seen your heart…and it is mine.

yep, this is getting good..er. *nods enthusiastically*

_

"Then you snogged him! He had his bleeding hands all over you. And I know they weren't…I know that it was all in my head…and I try to tell myself it's bollocks, but I can't get the thought of it out of my mind!" Ron roared hysterically.

*melts at Raging!Ron baring his heart*

_

"Harry is…Harry has always been the best brother"

I LOVE her knowing she needed to confirm present and past. LOVE. Because Ron needed it.

GODILOVETHEMSOMUCH!

_

she was hit all at once with every endearing and admirable quality Ron possessed.

how the HELL did she survive! :D

_

oh, the unspoken "loved" … oh.

_

"I didn't, I didn't know th-that my opinion meant that much to you," Hermione stammered"

and she didn't, poor lamb.

_

"You mean everything to me"

*feels legitimately faint*

_

something terrible finally released Ron.

*actual effing teary eyes*

*and sniffs*

_

Maybe it was a weight he'd been carrying much longer than that.

*is busy sniffing*

"Always the tone of—"

Surprise.

best use of that line ever since books and films. utterly awesome.

_

Their lips lay against each other languorously, as if forgetting they had any other function but this.

Then, it was over.

transcendently beautiful sentence followed by utterly sad one...

_

Then again, if they were finally being honest with themselves, it would never be over.

followed by truly fantastic one. :)

_

Ron brought his hand up to his mouth, as if trying to capture the kiss in his grasp. He rested his lips in the soft spot between his thumb and index finger, and this time a true smile did form.

THATISSODAMNPRETTY

_

Yet, now, fear was not its unruly companion. Everything belonged to Hermione now. Ron felt like he could endure anything, even death.

*droops into my sofa just broken by this*

_

"Just one more thing and we can resume our…activities," Hermione raised a spirited eyebrow, despite her obvious bashfulness at being so uninhibited.

perfect her.

_

"Anything," he said, finding himself meaning it.

ooooh god. sweet mercy.

_

She might have missed Ron's face falling if she hadn't been searching for a reaction so earnestly. Hermione rushed to speak again.

I love your Hermione SO much.

_

"I can't believe you remember that!" she exclaimed. "And I do not talk like that."

He remembers everything, and you do. *happy sigh*

_

"You could recite Arithmancy equations all day if you wanted to. I love listening to you talk," Ron said absent-mindedly, not quite realizing he was speaking aloud.

my heart. oh.

_

his mind was turning to liquid as Hermione's mouth moved over his own…

He rolled until he hovered above her, breathing labored and patchy.

damn.

_

"If you do that again, I might just hurry on back to the cottage and wake everyone to tell them the good news," Ron threatened lightly.

"That you finally snogged me?" she asked playfully.

"Finally?" Ron exclaimed.

Hermione raised both eyebrows, challenging him to refute her.

"Yeah, actually, you've got that right. It was about time."

that. should all be framed somewhere… hanging on some wall. just… guh.

_

blocking out the cruel world

and I'm sniffling again.

_

"You're my best friend, as well. You know that, yeah?"

"I love you,"

He felt the smile form on his neck

no longer in limbo…in love.

I am physically weak from fic this good. Between Blue and you, I might just inadvertently pass out this week from pure Ron-induced bliss. Thank you. Brilliant. Thank you.
TMBlue chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
AWESOME. No other words for it. Soverygood.

/"Do you know what that was like? Hearing the person that I…hearing you tell me that I'm nothing?" Ron asked with a margin of distress left in his tired voice.

OOH! I like what you did with this! Nice.

/“Always the tone of—“

/She suddenly cut Ron off by throwing her body into his and pressing her lips to his resolutely.

/Surprise.

Oh, well you know I already said "that's just perfect." So yeah. IT IS.

/“That just happened,” he stated factually.

/“It did,” Hermione said through an endless smile.

THAT just happened! :D Yeah. LOVE.

/Because in this moment, he knew he wouldn’t remember the texture of her lips, or where he finally decided to place his fumbling hands; he would only remember how boundlessly happy he felt.

/Like he could just…die.

Perfect. Again.

/Or maybe she was falling towards him? Those were details that didn’t matter just now, because he was centimeters away from blinding happiness again.

Gorgeous.

/"Fucking hell…" Ron coloured, wishing something more eloquent had spilled out of his mouth.

Well, I say "fucking hell" is PERFECTLY eloquent, and dead appropriate for this situation :)

maritera, it has been a total pleasure to get previews of this story! What a wonderful fic! Perfectly in character, angsty and romantic in all the right places, and genuinely a joy to read. Rock on!
seaofsound chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
You are an excellent writer and I enjoy this fic very much.

That is all.
catlady45 chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I really liked the next two chapters, too! I don't remember reading an ocean landing at Shell Cottage before - I thought it was a great image, all dark and wet and frantic. The R/Hr banter was spot on for me. I'll be reading this one again :)
catlady45 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I don't care how many times it's been written, I'll just keep reading it.

I liked your hurt/angry/confused Hermione. Also, Ron being so careful with her he even tries stopping the tea pot. Harry was a bit two open for my tastes - he's a bottler, but if there's any time he actually spoke about feelings in the whole series I guess this was it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »