Reviews for i carry your heart
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Great piece
Very moving
Thanks for sharing
wargh chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh ;_; I really do love this poem. Wonderful work.
Ooyousocleveru chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved this so much I actually sat and workd out the second in years, 30 years is a long time(if I'm right) poor John and Sherlock, I loved the emotion in this so much :)
toeki chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
im a loser at maths, but in conan doyle canon, it were 3 years... i liked this.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, such a great poem to use and it was woven seamlessly into your plot. So well-written, also, any fic which makes me do maths is impressive, yes I actually worked out the years, and the use of seconds emphasises how agonising and drawn out John's suffering is, just amazing!

:D
LIgra chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That's 110 days right? I tried to do the math, but my brain sort of died.
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
OH MY GOSH LOVE.

I love that poem, and you worked it in so beautifully with Sherlock-his obliviousness and then the realization when reading the poem was wonderfully done. This was just written very, very well, and I love how you handled the characters.

(Also, the mention of Sherlock reading up on astronomy because of John's solar system comment made me melt. Just saying.) :)
Glittery-excuse-for-a Fae chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*Dies of loss of tears* well done, you win... at everything... *Runs off to sob in her cave*
Tanya13 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
this is great! i tried to do the math but couldn't - that part of my brain just doesnt work :( but luckily one of your other reviewers was a lot smarter than me! can't wait to read Catnip...
nw chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow. Amazing story. Unbelievably brilliant. Captured exactly the right character of Sherlock and Moriarty.
3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Did you hear something crack? Well, it was my heart. Seriously, I love you. It is just so BEAUTIFUL!

...

I will now sit in a dark corner and cry happily for 3 years.
cookieascrazy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh, I love this :D I'm also soooooo looking forward to 'Catnip for crazies" :D I can't wait to read that AND the rest of this. You're spoiling me. I'll turn into a little spoiled child... but I'm okay with that :D
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Three years. (Yes, i used an internet converter, i am not THAT smart) Wow, poor john. This was a rather good one-shot. ;D
iDestiny chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Aww, more beautiful stories. You're back! :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Wow! What a wonderful story.