Reviews for Junjou Flame
FanficFinatic2 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
Omg you CANNOT and i repeat CANNOT leave it like this! Please continue soon. :)
HiguraSHi18990 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Omg continue! I want fluffy scene! Its been good haha but were Nowaki and Hiroki ever in a relationship and how did he and Miyagi get together i hope u make sequels for the other couples it would be nice
Anyway i like this story its CUTE! Haha i can imagine them about to start then Misako notices grey hair at the door then all hell breaks loose xD cant wait...
JessieChan chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
Hi! OMG OMG OMG I think that I love this story, is so cute

In my view the seme is Misaki because, in my opinion, the most uke of Junjou is Shinobu. That's because he is the youngest and lowest of all in the anime. Also he is a little tsundere xD(?)

Sorry for my bad english, is not my first language.

Please update soon! See u later!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
You can get double degrees for a lot of things in the universities I've seen the courses of in Australia. You could probably get one in law and literature at most of our top universities.
Catanda69 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Okay I read the first chapter and forgot to review so I reviewed on this chapter. I love this story its awesome. :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
i cant wait for more this is good
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
i do wonder wat nowaki is up to...
has left chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
you're right, i am pissed at you for taking so long and then leaving with a cliffhanger, so don't you disappear on us again!
IchiAi chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
I really like this story and i'm glad Akihiko and Misaki get along a lot more now but it would be better if you tried to portray that their getting along better now in the next chapter!

Whiteghost37 chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
Okay, I just have to say this: The story is awesome, just so you know. It's nice and refreshing reading about Misaki with someone else. But it was sort of hard to read this chapter when several sentences didn't have any space between the words likethis. Was that intentional? It made my head spin. But I liked this chapter anyway even though it was a bit hard to read...
LazyAuthoress chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
ShinoxMisa is just so cute!

(I used to write SxM but it looked like something else :P, you know)

Is Misaki going to be seme? Or uke? They could switch regulary, either would look good!
Brie-kun chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Loved it(:
PuppyBeBad chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Haruhiko has backed off! Is this because of what Akihiko did on TV or because of the talk with Misaki? Both maybe? Must know what happens next!

Yeah Misaki is going out with Shinobu XD

He said YES! About time Misaki! Odd how not getting raped on an hourly bases let him have the time to figure out his feelings XP
irok2hard chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
I'm so happy that you updated, and i like how shinobu and misaki are progressing, and i hope they progress a little more next time ;D I'm also curious about how every one else is reacting to the marriage *cough cough* usamis brother *cough cough* xD also, nest time can you space out the words, its a little hard to read, thanks and goood job!
PuppyBeBad chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
In the manga Haruhiko actually does fall for Misaki. It starts as just taking something from his brother but the few real talks they have made Haruhiko love the boy for understanding him.

Guess my question is will Haruhiko still actually fall for Misaki in your story and try to steal him away from Shinobu or is he going to focus on taking what's Akihiko's?