Reviews for Ultimately Charmed: The Charmed Sons, Season 1
JazzontheRocks chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Hi wiccanboy and CharmedSpinoff2009. I want to personally thank you for all your comments and continuous motivations (here on the review section and on my PM as well) :D I really appreciate it. Sorry to keep you all waiting. "UC" is here to stay. I like the idea that all three guys in the new generation are important and special in their own way, including Henry Jr. (he is clearly underrated so I'm glad to see several other writers use him in their stories). He grew up together with Wyatt and Chris, so being the tight knit family that the Halliwells are, I like to think they share a close bond, especially since they're the only male heirs in the family.

While my fiction doesn't reference the official "Charmed" comics, I recently learned little Henry developed a power due to a magical switch, despite him being Paige's mortal adopted son, so I may as well draw on that in flashbacks. The Henry Jr. in my series doesn't know he's actually adopted, as his family and relatives never told him at the risk of making him feel left out, though the secret will come out some time in the future which can open up possibilities for new subplots.

Again, many thanks to you for your support :)
wiccanboy chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I' m so happy you updated and you did not dispoint. It was great. It had action, drama, and brotherly love. Reading this chapter felt like I was watching a real spinoff of Charmed. Keep up the great job and update soon.
wiccanboy chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I really love this story. I love that you not only made Wyatt and Chris the new charmed ones but also Henry Jr. Paige has always been my favorite charmed one and I loved that the show paired her with Henry. So stories that include her or Henry or her kids. One of my favorite parts of the show finale was learning that Paige would have a son and picturing Grams face when she learned there would be another boy in the family made me laugh. I love your story the chapters feels like real episodes from Charmed. So I noticed you have not updated in awhile but hope you do soon. I'm looking to see what happens next in the lives of the new charmed ones.
CharmedSpinoff2009 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Thank you so much for commenting on my story...I just published a second one called Thrice Charmed...NOW THAT THE COMMERICAL POSTING IS THROUGH WOMAN YOU NEED TO UPDATE LIKE YESTERDAY! LOL...Love this story and idea.
CharmedSpinoff2009 chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
OMG! I have been looking for this kind of story for like ever! I love the idea of male charmed ones!