Reviews for Misconceptions
Celtika82 chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
That was an awesome date. So fun. I really enjoyed this story. So cute.
Danger All Around chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Ohh! sequal! As long as it's not rated M (Like so many of your other stories) I'm on board!
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Thank you: For being one of the few people that actually finished their Hikaru-challenge.
live.breathe.soccer chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Oh my gosh you almost gave me a heart attack! You caught me halfway through a mental rant at you for leaving it like that when I read the author's note :D Just wanted to say great job! The characters are really well developed! And...can you give me Hikaru? He's so sweet! 3
ploumidster chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Hey! I was looking for a Yashiro/Kyoko story. I liked the challenge you took up over Hikaru/Kyoko and I liked it very much! Can I ask you for a Yashiro/Kyoko story?
Cheers
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
True to the characters I can totally see the possibility of this happening. In real life he would be the better choice than Ren. Hikaru is complete mentally healthy person. That can offer an normally happy relationship. while Ren has the needy, jealous, suicidal if she ever leaves type boyfriend. Great portal the story flowed very well.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
WHAT!? That's all? Nuu! Oh, wait, I just read the authors note, haha. Alright then, on to the sequel!

YYWKMN.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I LOVE IT! I love the 5th chapter! Can you please type more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...ect
Literati Lover chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Love this! Tooooo cute :D
bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Poor Hikaru.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
It's just not Ren's week, is it?
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Good intentions suck without proper understanding. Poor Kyoko.
mimimiao chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
I was so excited bout starting the next story and getting to the Ren x Kyoko stuff that i nearly forgot to review! How horrible of me!

Sweet chapter, lovely date :) It fits well, when you put in the knowledge that she's in love with Ren but fighting those feelings but dating another guy (and plan for another) and letting another guy kiss her...

I didn't picture Hikaru for being 172 cm, seems a bit tall, but iconsidered Kyoko to be rather tall for a girl too. I liked the part you describe his physique. You always do a great job with that, must be why the 'alitablake-hotness' is always so dang good :)
mimimiao chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
This chapter made me realize it doesn't have to be a hikaru Kyoko pairing. Just have to make Kyoko see Hikaru as a real potential love candidate. Doesn't have to acept him. AH HA I FOUND A LOOP HOLE! MORE REN X KyOKO!

Kyoko is very mature in this one, i feel her pain of thinking that it is one sided. Her silent thoughts that i'm sure Ren would have loved to hear, but that she doesn't know.

Kyoko turning gay has been a thought i've come across too actually ;) Kanae is really pretty ;) Yes, go go leave Ren to me, dear.
mimimiao chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
If i didn't read the mini introduction in chapter one, i'd truly believe this was a Ren X Kyoko pairing story. But there is a sequel! Can't wait! And thanks for the eye candy ;) Ren shooting those scenes and changing clothes, and showing a good amount of ... yumm