Reviews for Accident
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Oh my God... That's it. Oh my God...
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
What else is there to say other than "accidents do happen". I hope they both enjoy it immensely lol.

Thanks for sharing.
Naomi
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
What a nice accident:) i'm sure all Fenris fans would like to experience this one
SarahCastle chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
What a sexy setup you've imagined! Loved it, my only complain is it ended too fast!
unlock.your.heart chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I'm impressed with how in character with not having played the game
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I just had to add this to my favorites because it was written by you lol. I love your writing style so much!
strangegibbon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Nicely written!

Some delightful images for me to file away for later as well :)
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Not sure why I didn't see this one until now, but wooooo. Love it. Wonderfully written.
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Tee hee, why couldn't this happen in the game :3
Jackie Almasy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was a very nice little piece. While the fangirl in me loved the sexy tone of sensuality in it, the aspects of tenderness is what got me. At the point of where I am in Dragon Age II, the romance between Hawke and Fenris is still new, unknown, and (at least in my opinion) a curious undertaking to them.

You did a very good job capturing the characterization of Fenris that BioWare presented to us but you took it one step further by making the interactions between Hawke and him plausible. I look foreword to anything more you do!

Till next time,

Jackie Almasy
silksieve chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I'm very much looking forward to your post-release stories! :D
Eleima chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Thank goodness, I was afraid you'd given up writing for good! )

Absolutely gorgeous piece, short and sweet. I just love how you included little details particularly the "pulsing ribbons of lyrium" on Fenris' skin. Judging from what little we do know about Fenris, I thought he was completely in character, cautious and uncertain.

Very, very pretty piece, with your usual delicate and brilliant style; I loved it.