Reviews for Mother's Day
Angel981 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
awww...
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
The one with Evangeline was particularly tearjerking. Good job with the fic.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
pretty it up
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Do another one Evangeline wasn't in this one you said she is little liar
Sart chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very sweet scene with Chachamaru, I also view Hakase as her mother
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I had to go read the update for 'Tales f Yue's Harem' to put this in context. I'll go review it next, and then read 'Overlords and Overkill' to finish catching up with you.

It always surprised me that Akamatsu, arguably one of the kings of harem romantic comedy, completely skipped all of those holidays that 3-A in particular would eat up: Valentines, Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Easter, and St. Patrick’s Day. I mean, all he’s used are the purely Japanese staples of the class field trip, finals, and the school festival. I can’t even begin to describe all that could be done with those holidays and these whack jobs.

I find myself agreeing with you on how most of the girls would treat Mother’s Day. The only one I have a differing opinion on is Evangeline, but that’s a moot point. You hit the nail on the head with Yuuna, Ayaka and Asuna, and Hakase and Chachamaru, and Negi, Chao, and Konoka are perfectly believable.

I wonder how, and if, you’ll show how the rest of 3-A and the main cast reacts on this most auspicious day? I can think up a few situations for Kotaro, the library trio, Ako, and the cheerleaders if I focus on it hard enough.

On a completely unrelated note, I just caught up with the recent chapters of Negima, and . . SUPREME! He took down Sextum like she wasn’t even there, then he went and killed fire-Fate in the most badass display of skill sense the third round of the Rackan fight. ULTRA. BADASS. SUPREME!

Keep up the great work!
shanejayell chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
AWWWW.

_

Very cute.
bissek chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wouldn't Chao be sending those flowers on Grandparent's Day (First Sunday after Labor Day)? Then again, Japan doesn't celebrate that, unlike Mother's Day.

And how could Yuuna cut classes on Mother's Day when it isn't held on a school day?
Rogue Vector chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Beautiful little piece you have here. Are you going to continue for the rest of the cast?
Sacrass chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Really sad but true story, is nice how you handle the personality of the characters.

Thanks for the story and take care

Ps I really liked the summary