Reviews for Poké Wars: Dawn of a New Era
defcon978 chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
What happened in between chapters 1&2?
funnelwebs chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Heyyyy cool a continuation of the earlier part of pole wars awesome :D I reeeealllly wish I didn't do that time jump tho ;( i really wanted to know what goes on between chapter 1 and 2 pleeez fill in on that :D
xXVen-nificentXx chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Brock's Pidgeotto stew?

Oh no, Ash' Pidgeot will be angry to what they're doing to his kind

I feel sorry for the Meowths and Persian when the heroes killed them, I hope they get squished to death in the end
Janus366 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I love how you described in a very a accurate way the feelings of Dawn now that she is a master sniper.

Also i liked the military feeling of this chapter, something that im hoping to see more meanwhile the saga turns from a survivor one to an war one.

I hope to see more of your work.
Janus366 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Hello again, i don't know if Celadon city was blowed up by the Muk destruction but i think that this is a well wirtten chapter.

Also, a story with Ash and company is always welcomed, im specially interested how now Dawn have been transformed in a powerful gunslinger and i enjoyed the fight with the meowths and the Persian.

Its a shame that Erika was dead, but probably it was the most logical thing. I will see your next chapter and i will sucribe this fic.

The spanish Poke Wars writer
The Archsage chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I really liked this. With Cornova focusing on the other countries at the moment, seeing a bit of Ash's group is a nice bit of fresh air, especially since I was one of the reader's of the original Johto Arc, which is what he's been on for a little while now.

The only problem I have is that Celadon city was destroyed when Ash's group killed off all the Muk, in fact, if I'm not mistaken, they had been in Celedon at the time, and blew it, and everything from it down to Fuchsia city, straight to hell. Other then that, excellent job.

The Archsage.
EternalPKK chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
This was really good. Had my doubts at first, but now I must know: will there be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wait! Hasn't Sabrina told Ash and co. back in "The Coalescence" that Erika and Koga were already dead?

And by the way, Yanmega's supposed to be a female in the animé. I know. It surprised me too.
Dawn of Destruction chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow, I just can't say how much I've enjoyed this series. It's well written and it keeps the suspense up in the air. Kudos to you and Cornova.

I only have one question. If Sabrina had already confirmed Erika's death (along with Koga's), why is Ash still searching for survivors and shocked by the lack of, in the Gym?
ARCEUS-master chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
YO! Hello Jakayrta, here I am, sorry for taking so long, but I was busy updating my own fanfic, hehehe. Anyway.

Groudon's Wall was ceirtainly the creation of Humanity's oh so needed heaven. I think "Great Heavenly Wall" would be a good name, don't you think?

It's amazing the way this wall was crafted. I still think that the human that represented the remnants of humanity to talk out this deal with the Legendary Pokemon was Ash.

That was fast. Dawn has nice aim. Fearow use Protect! Wait, too late.

How many Pokemon has Dawn lost up to this point? I hope not too much.

Poor Dawn, life seemed to change so fast for everyone all because of a choise done by a single Legendary Pokemon. From a happy life of contests and friendships to a life filled with a wartorn world.

Bad Ho-Oh, bad Ho-Oh. No cookie! No cookie!

OH well, interesting fanfic delving into Dawn's thoughts regarding the dampener removal.

D

ARCEUS-master
Cornova chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
Simply amazing, I love what you've done with Dawn, and it's exactly these emotions that I would've expected her to have with all of this going on. I'm surprised that you came out with a second chapter, but I'm not complaining. If you have ideas for more chapters, by all means go ahead and write them. This has been a treat to read and I want to make it canon, but there's only a very tiny change you have to make. Anyway, I guess you're either in the know about the inner workings of the military, or you had to research a bit like I did. I like the nickname they call Dawn, even if she herself doesn't like it, so kudos to you for that. You've managed to get into her head, her thoughts of the war, her dreams, her fears, and her aspirations. I only hope that more people get to see this and leave you more reviews.
InfinityPuddle chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Dawn suffers more! So good, yet so sad!
ARCEUS-master chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hello Jakayrta!

So, now the group is around Celadon City eh? I really hope Erika STILL isn't mad about the entire thing about her Gym.

Poor group of Meowth, and Persian. Oh well

Ash, why ask for Weapons in Erika's gym? *Looks around suspiciosly* Unless Erika has a powerful Biological weapon that has an undampened stench so bad it can kill people.

Your descriptions of the devastated Celadon Gym were Awesome! Poor Erika though, what killed her off?

They better be careful, I wonder where they get the ammo. It was an ineteresting read and take to Dawn's thoughts of the war. AWESOME.

Anyway, thanks for there interestinf read! D
Cornova chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Not gonna lie, I really love what you've done with this. The atmosphere, the tone, the description, overall it's all amazing. I want to say more but I'm honestly at a loss for words right now and I can't think of anything without feeling that I'm repeating the same thing along the lines of how much I enjoyed reading this. It's been a while since Ash's group has had anything to do so this is really refreshing. Excellent work and I hope more people see this.
InfinityPuddle chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Arch. The world is in ruins, and Dawn has broken. I love the story, but I can't stand watching Dawn suffer!