Reviews for Cult
Gwenvinucii chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
No entendi
Aquaspark chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I luv ur writing style! ) and I luv this story too! ) )
Rainbowbutterflyninjas101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lol kinda reminds me the way I am cuz i always tell my mom im not getting married unless kevin levin becomes real and then im like but what about gwen? and then i start rambling on about gwevin and my mom gives me a weird look and walks away and i keep talking anyway and i made my dad run a red light so i could get home in time to watch perplexahedron the day it premiered and cried when i missed a commercial and every thing i talk about is ben 10 and i even dressed up as gwen and bought the red wig and everything for halloween.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
ermmm... you do notice that most of the people on this sight are /worse/ than Sky? Like, for example, we go to conferences where we dress up as characters (Usually a character of the opposite gender) from our favorite things, and then we fangirl obsessive over someone who's dressed as a character in the same thing. And then we randomly jump from fanbase to fanbase and no one can follow us expect people in our 'cult'. Trust me, I tend to be worse than Sky.

I only act how Sky is when I'm commentating one of the Ben 10 shows. And yes, I too, did predict Benlie was going to die, I just denied the fact.
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's not funny. Okay YES IT WAS! YAHAHAHA! Now for the random quote of the day!

"Sometimes I wear underpants... Sometimes I don't."
Rex Powers from Victorious
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
AWWWW, YOU LOVE ME!

~Sky

P.S. YOU'RE MY FAVORITE EVERYTHING!