Reviews for Hilarious Housemates
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Great story.

You made Oliver and Georgette like they were when the movie ending and made that she become more friendly to Oliver it just so great.

I have a suggesting for a story about Oliver and Georgette, Georgette see other female dogs have puppies througe her window and want to know how it feels to be a mother and test it on Oliver.

What do think to weird or something? Anyway great story bye now from me.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Great story and if you need an idee to a story about Oliver and company why don't make a story about Georgette and Rita as a couple.
VulpineSnow chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
... Can't... take... the adorableness... Heart... giving out... Must... post... positive comment...

Anyway, this were okay vinettes. Oliver and Company was one of my faves as a kids, and... well, that's about it.

I do like how you have Georgette and Oliver interact, certainly. They seem... a bit realistic, and still in character.
Baddamobs chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Oh man, I knew that I had to expect a sweeter then sweet ending, but you actually out did your self: that was an absolutely perfect ending.
I think it's a good place to end it too, with Oliver having the rest of his good life ahead of him (and him growing up, that was a nice touch), and with Georgette finally fully cemented as his friend.
Let me just say that these short stories have been a real pleasure to read, and I thank you for writing them, and I hope you had as much fun writing them as I did reading them! _b
Baddamobs chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
You could do any sort of holiday or event and make it cute, I'm certain :) .
It's good to see that they really have grown closer, and as always, you portray that very well.
Another great chapter, good work !
Baddamobs chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Once again, the adorable-meter just went into over drive. When they're on friendly terms with each other, Georgette and Oliver are simply too damn cute.
I enjoyed the idea of the pets not quite understanding the idea of the holiday, but knowing when it was coming all the same.
Another great chapter, great work _b
Baddamobs chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
That ending was great! I can just picture a soaked a moody Oliver XD
Another good idea for a chapter's subject; was pretty interesting to see Georgette interacting with the gang. Always thought there wasn't enough of that in the movie.
In anycase, another great chapter, good work.
Baddamobs chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Awwwww! You keep laying on the cuteness factor and I'm going to actually start tasting how sweet it is!
An absolutely great chapter, all in character (with understandable development from Georgette, no less), and as heart warming as they come, great work. _b
Baddamobs chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Damn it, if this chapter was any more heart warming, mine would be melting. Very well done.
I also like the progression between the two, it feels very natural and you show it quite well.
Once again, another great chapter, great job
_b
Baddamobs chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Hell, Oliver can be my wingman anytime, he's that good at pep talks D.
Another great chapter, and I personally thought you introduced and established Claudette's character really well _b
Baddamobs chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I do so enjoy the dynamics of those two; they're adorable even when they argue X)
Another good chapter, great work _b
Baddamobs chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ha! The interactions between these two are great. Really great work, it was funny and the two were perfectly in character, which isn't always easy, but you did well.
Over all, good work _b
PirateWizardThief chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
This was so cute! :) I loved it!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
ha ha ha! that is so funny
Nostalgia's My Best Friend chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
I loved this story! It was wonderful to see Georgette and Oliver's friendship grow.