Reviews for Nothing Even Matters
Dr. Angela Seuss chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OH MY GOSH! This story is too cute! It makes me miss the days where Sommy with a chance was played on TV. I miss it so much! I loved Channy to pieces and the directors never put them back together. Thank you for writing this story. It made me remember what I was missing.
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Lexa, Lexa, Lexa... I can't believe that I didn't read this before. It was AMAZING. Awesome job. :)
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ahhh! Amazing :)
Heidi Erickson chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*sighs* It's taking me FOUR days to review . . . :P I'm so, so, so sorry about that. :/ I guess it explains something . . .

I LOVE EVERY WORD OF THIS THAT IT JUST LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS AND I KNOW IT'LL TAKE A HUNDRED REVIEWS TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE IT. :')

Seriously, Alexa, if I wanted to describe how I loved every single part of the fic, it would fill up the review that I'd have to do a second one. :D If I had all the time in the world, I definitely would. ;) But right now, time is against me. XP It's late (for a nun :P) and I have school tomorrow (yay for education XP). Still, I aim to let you know that . . .

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Honestly, I am DEEPLY touched that you'd dedicate a fic to me. It's too much, really. :') And yes, it was simply fruitless for me to tell you not to. XD But it isn't fruitless for me to say THANK YOU. ;) :')

[I remember when you smelled your first guy...XD] Grrrr . . . -_- haha. ;)

[And I realllyyyyyyyyyyyy hope you like it. :D] Psh, no, I didn't like it! :P I LOVED IT! :D Didn't I say that already? ;D

I'm in denial about being 18, sort of. ;D My friends keep teasing me to go buy cigarettes and lottery tickets, but of course you know what I'd say. ;) (OH, MY GOSH! I saw Elvis at the Vegas casino! I SWOONED when he asked to serenade me! :D ;D :P)

I don't listen to Big Time Rush, but I really like the song you based it on, and I think it matches the story great! :D I also liked how Chad's father helped him realize he needed to get his old Sonny back! :') Go, Dad Dylan Cooper! :D

Of course - I A-D-O-R-E-D the ending. It was SO sweet it nearly brought a lump to my throat, honestly. :'D If it happened on the SHOW, I'd die and rejoice that SWAC Season 1 would come back. :') Seriously, Alexa, you should write for SWAC the SHOW. For reals. :D

Hmmm . . . oh, yeah. UPDATE SOON! XD XD XD XD I'm DYING to know what's next. :D A up? A down? :P LOL! I'm extremely curious to see what this new twist in their relationship brings them!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! This is my gift to you. ;)

Lastly of all - I love you and I thank you for being basically one of the best friends I could EVER have. :') For true. Thank you! I am honored and overjoyed about having met you and being your friend. :D

And thank you a MILLION times for this. :') This was a wonderful birthday gift. :D

It's 10:40. BE GRATEFUL I'M REVIEWING THIS LATE! :P Haha. ;D

Love you! Also miss you. ;) I hate school for keeping us apart. :P

Love, love, love,

Your "little" Willster (I'm only "little" in height, missy! XP ;)
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ohmygosh, I loveloveloved this! It described them perfectly - Sonny especially. I hate how Disney completely changed her character.

I could totally see this being an episode. Disney needs to look at Fanfiction for ideas :P

I loved this :)

-Bridgit xx
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
now that was realy cute lol! nice job!
WorldofIllumination chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh, Alex. That was simply beautiful. It was so carefully written, all words perfectly in place, and best if all: it included your sense of humor. (Which is one of the many things I love about you.)

Wow. It's amazingly rare to find one of those juicy, long one-shots that used to overflow the SWAC FF. And especially with the fact that this is for Willow - it's perfect for her. :D

"Nothing Even Matters", I just wanna say, is an awesome song. XD I started listening to it right after I finished reading this. (: In fact, I'm listening to it right now as I'm writing this.

Hmm... what's strange is that this is EXACTLY how I view SWAC. I've seen way too many one-shots of my liking that have tried imitating people's ideas of SWAC nowadays - that Chad and Sonny have changed. Sonny, But no one did it as well as you did. (:

[She had a happy but nervous, excited but timid, expression on her face. Her brown eyes were warm and comforting, almost inviting you in...]

... and then Chad realizes it. Even better, his dad shows him this. XD I loved your description of her - she does seem a lot more timid back then. Most authors I've seen have seen her as confident. I just thought her bubbliness got a hold of her.

["Your eyes."

Chad smiled.

"They're not sparkling."]

Aww... Chad's eyes NOT sparkling has to be one of the saddest things I will have ever seen. ): No explanation there.

I have to say that my favorite part in here was the scene with Chad's dad.

["No, no, no, no," Chad's dad shook his head. "Which one is Sonny?"

"Sonny?" Chad questioned.

"Sonny."

Sonny.] Wow, he's smart. It's a really simplistic, straightforward way of having Chad realize the truth. Sigh. I feel so happy for Chad.

["You are not the cool Chad Dylan Cooper with the swag all the ladies love." He punched Chad's shoulder playfully.

Chad's eyes closed in frustration. "Please do not say swag ever again."]

LOLOLOL, I LOVED THAT PART. XD So typical of parents trying to get their kids to think their cool! Bahahaha...

You've seemed to have covered every basic point of change between Chad and Sonny - something no other writer has accomplished so far. And I loved the way you did it. Congrats. (:

~Allisa :D
If I Never Knew You chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Es Hermosa!, Me Encanta!,
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I have no words for the awesomeness of this. FAVORITED.
Storyreader chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I loved this!
BrandNewEyes929 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Aww! That was sweet! I loved it!

Oh! It's Willow's birthday! Yay! Tell Willow I said Happy Birthday and I love her. :)

-Nicole
writingwithflowers chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I hate to admit it... but this story is pretty accurate. They have changed... especially Sonny from season 1-2. I still think Demi's old hair was a lot nicer, and I don't understand why Sonny's wardrobe seemed to change so much in the second season.

Anyway, I'm off topic.

It was written so well though... I have to say I loved it! D That was a really good way to put them back together... it just worked. Great job! D
xXDemiSellyTayMileyChannyXx chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
AWWW this make me soo sad yet happy at the same time! sad cuz they r not ofiacially together and happy cuz they 3 each other still :')
TaeKaiyMile chapter 1 . 2/10/2011